RapeRinseRepeat's Request | R31

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I agree there is a difference DA, but to me it seems that twigleys information came from "a friend that was silly enough to give out intel", and not a player planted there with the sole intention of spying.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I agree there is a difference DA, but to me it seems that twigleys information came from "a friend that was silly enough to give out intel", and not a player planted there with the sole intention of spying.

I feel differently. Though I guess I'll never know for sure ;)

Elderveld

Official Helper

I feel differently. Though I guess I'll never know for sure ;)

Its just wat u want to belive, something to blame for actions u, wich u dont realy want to give the real reason for.

DaN

Weeder
if he was that silly would he get him into the ally afterwards...

that would be saying twigs is the ultimate silly guy :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Just trying to play an online game here while bored ;P

Davis

Tree Surgeon
"Requirements:

- Patience to deal with alliances that hold hands to get the win. - You're holding hands with 2 allies? Good thing you don't have more than 2 arms or you might hold hands with others.

- Patience to deal with alliances that use spies because if they don't they have to rely on knowledge/skill (oh noes) - Yeah you're the epitome of patience seeing as all i've seen you do is sit in here whine and complain for the last few days. very patient."

Fail. i think you might want to start looking for a new leader

Franny

Head Gardener
Im here to face up to my accusations. As for been a spy since before ticks. BullShit. I can honestly swear that i tried my hardest for fail. and im pretty sure other members will agree with that, even if im not the most loved guy over there anymore.

I'd like to point out that by the definition spy i was one from about friday 21:30GMT.

Right so on Friday at about midday my time i thought i wanted to leave fail. I can't exactly say why as im not exactly sure (strange I know), but i felt i wanted to leave.

So to cut a long story short.

I admitt i told Twigley about the RRR and Fail. planning a hit on S2N on friday night.
We(Fail) hit S2N with what was mainly flak. S2N had mass PB and Guru online. During this hit what was mostly enmity covered all of us, more or less.
We failed at attacking, got raped on the retal, which tbf i think most of us could see happening anyway, i think from the moment we sent that attack we were going to die, all land no troops.
I was stuck in fail for a while, ill admitt to telling Lukey once to recall in pm, but he didnt believe me anyway and got killed anyway, nub.
But other than that. Never once did twigley recieve any information about where real/fake defence was.
I told you guys to fake me as i actually felt bad for leaving.
If i had any decent units i would have defended untill i left.

Apologies to all those in Fail. that put the effort in. Hope this doesnt change any opinions on me.

Ahead

Head Gardener
"Requirements:

- Patience to deal with alliances that hold hands to get the win. - You're holding hands with 2 allies? Good thing you don't have more than 2 arms or you might hold hands with others.

- Patience to deal with alliances that use spies because if they don't they have to rely on knowledge/skill (oh noes) - Yeah you're the epitome of patience seeing as all i've seen you do is sit in here whine and complain for the last few days. very patient."

Nobody cares what you think you complete and utter retard. Why would they find a new leader? I think before advising people what to find, maybe you should find some skill.

Nobody pays attention to your posts, they are utter BS, so just stfu and go away until you have something valid to say pls? You're a fine one to complain about "hand-holding" after being in a powerblock last round and being involved in one side of the 2v2 war this round. Also whining has nothing to do with patience, go look in up in a dictionary you moron. Your mere being here is useless, just f off until you enhance your brainpower pls? THNXBAI NOOB

P.S. You will never win the DA award for effort/cleverness, you are too noobish!

Moderated by Weeble
Flame/troll/stalking. Infraction given, automatic ban issued.

Last edited by a moderator:

Franny

Head Gardener
"Requirements:

Nobody cares what you think you complete and utter retard. Why would they find a new leader? I think before advising people what to find, maybe you should find some skill.

Nobody pays attention to your posts, they are utter BS, so just stfu and go away until you have something valid to say pls? You're a fine one to complain about "hand-holding" after being in a powerblock last round and being involved in one side of the 2v2 war this round. Also whining has nothing to do with patience, go look in up in a dictionary you moron. Your mere being here is useless, just f off until you enhance your brainpower pls? THNXBAI NOOB

P.S. You will never win the DA award for effort/cleverness, you are too noobish!

Davis, Ahead :( Please dont gripe up a good/ish thread.

Moderated by Weeble
Makes no sense now above is moderated

Last edited by a moderator:

NoobCake

Planter
Ok, here it is....

I tend to stay out of forums but as I am leading and a lot of this stuff pertains to my alliance I thought I might say a few things...

There is no point in flaming either side, and I do not see a reason for 80% of the posts in this thread so please leave things to facts and reasonable posts to state what you think WITHOUT just flaming. We get it, half of you think the other half are idiots and that half thinks the other are idiots... whoopie!!

RRR had no intentions of working with anyone at any point in time...I should know, I am leading them and would have made that decision.

I received mails and PMs regarding complaints about S2N and Enmity attacking together in the beginning. They both had strong intel and that alone led them to the land and lead they gained. This aside, as another top alliance we could not help but believe the accusations since it was about Twigs and JJ, who did the very same thing last round so very shamefully...

Therefore we had to find a way to keep them apart...which led to one logical conclusion... Talking to DA and having them single out S2N while we attacked Enmity alone. Twigs can call this working together if he wants, but regardless it was nothing more than an attempt to break up the two that were so very close and had done everything together the round previous and seemingly the start of this round as well.

We did NOT attack with or plan to help each other at all on either side, but before after we made it clear that we wanted 1v1 on all sides we were retalled by S2N before we even had a chance to complete a send on Enmity. Obviously they were working together and had this agreement before hand, and if they say they did not they are lying. With 4 alliances so close and having the round in a position it could go to anyone there is no way they waited until we had sent to discuss working together and then planned a retal and had attacks on Fail planned... It just doesnt happen.

Bottom line was that Fail knew what S2N/Enmity had planned and were not ready to properly handle it. We had a good first attack on S2N after we knew they would protect Enmity, but Fail called off sending after 1 attack and tried to play defense. They were teching nicely but paid no attention units and the ability to keep their land in the beginning and therefore fell quite hard, quite fast. Since then we had been rushing and hurting Enmity and no have a full scale fight going 1v1 (atm).

RRR will fight to the death and do everything in our power to win on our own and fight our own battles, but I do know that pride can be a wicked thing... So if another alliance interferes and people want to start teaming up again then I am sure others will team up to fight back.

For everyone in the top 6 alliances sake I hope that leaders this round can stick to their guns and fight their own battles.

So everyone please stop flaming pointlessly...have a great round, and if you arent at war with another alliance... you should be so get on it!!!

Yours Truly,

Hero

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
<xxx> Politics thread
<xxx> heros post
<Twigsteh> i saw
<xxx> biggest load of balls.
<xxx> 'Obviously they were working together and had this agreement before hand, and if they say they did not they are lying. With 4 alliances so close and having the round in a position it could go to anyone there is no way they waited until we had sent to discuss working together and then planned a retal and had attacks on Fail planned... It just doesnt happen.'
<xxx> what the ****.
<xxx> please
<xxx> make me jizz in my pants.
<Twigsteh> No need, i jizzed when i saw him make an idiot of himself writing that sentance.
<xxx> :(
<xxx> but he needs to be corrected
<xxx> epicly
<Twigsteh> He just played the powerblock card. Let him read Martins posts, he and others have already been corrected.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
There is no point in flaming either side, and I do not see a reason for 80% of the posts in this thread so please leave things to facts and reasonable posts to state what you think WITHOUT just flaming. We get it, half of you think the other half are idiots and that half thinks the other are idiots... whoopie!!

Not flaming but, and this is just imo, you need to take your own advice.

We did NOT attack with or plan to help each other at all on either side, but before after we made it clear that we wanted 1v1 on all sides we were retalled by S2N before we even had a chance to complete a send on Enmity. Obviously they were working together and had this agreement before hand, and if they say they did not they are lying. With 4 alliances so close and having the round in a position it could go to anyone there is no way they waited until we had sent to discuss working together and then planned a retal and had attacks on Fail planned... It just doesnt happen.

Utter bollocks. Last round was last round. I wish people would stop using the powerblock card over and over again (inb4 'shouldn't of power-blocked then' card). Enmity never worked with Twigley before Friday. And even then it was a simple PM from JJ to Twigley asking him to retal Fail or RRR or whoever. It's not that hard to organise one when Twigley's alliance is as active as it is. There was no ****ing agreement like last round. All you hater's please get it through your thick heads. Christ.

RRR will fight to the death and do everything in our power to win on our own and fight our own battles, but I do know that pride can be a wicked thing... So if another alliance interferes and people want to start teaming up again then I am sure others will team up to fight back.

It's called a 'Resistance'. See you soon! :D

NoobCake

Planter
Well I was not and I am still not playing the "powerblock" card. I simply explained my thinking about the situation. By bringing up last round I was pointing at that leading to my assumption that there would be a degree of understanding between Twigley and JJ. JJ knew that he could count on Twigley to retal for him...this was not a bad thing nor something I complained about...

You guys are clearly trying to find reasons to pick at or argue with people, which is why i usually stay away from forums because it is mostly garbage.

I did not flame anyone in my post, claim a powerblock was happening (they were not big enough to be blocking in any case), or claim that they had an ironclad agreement before round.

I pointed out that the two leaders were friends and were able to count on each other previously, so the other leaders/alliances at the top would assume that when push came to shove that they would pair up. Had twigley and JJ not been friends and/or worked together previously ( im not just saying last round, they have played closely together before in alliances or working with each other at some point...which a lot have so again im not complaining or flaming so keep your pants on) I do not think that a simple PM request would have had an alliance go all out vs an opponent of another alliance. USUALLY things things are planned out or talked about and terms are made as people dont fully trust others (as they shouldnt, its a war game).

That being said... I was clearly stating that their relationship and ties left a trust that made the other someone they could count on in this type of situation. An agreement between friends and knowing you can count on them is something that happens and has appeared to have happened this round is all.

I did not and do not believe a powerblock was being formed, nor did I purposefully flame anyone....

Hero

Garrett

Landscape Designer
back to the real fighting!!

SEE WHAT JUST 1 PERSON CAN DO VS PA?!

Died: 3,762,500 [£188,125,000,000] enemies dead. 750,975 [£24,948,738,000] friendlies dead.

It's quite simple to do! Band together brothers and sisters! Fight Fight Fight!

Davis

Tree Surgeon
well i was not and i am still not playing the "powerblock" card. I simply explained my thinking about the situation. By bringing up last round i was pointing at that leading to my assumption that there would be a degree of understanding between twigley and jj. Jj knew that he could count on twigley to retal for him...this was not a bad thing nor something i complained about...

Hero

there is no point in flaming either side, and i do not see a reason for 80% of the posts in this thread so please leave things to facts and reasonable posts to state what you think without just flaming. We get it, half of you think the other half are idiots and that half thinks the other are idiots... Whoopie!!

heritic!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Well I was not and I am still not playing the "powerblock" card. I simply explained my thinking about the situation. By bringing up last round I was pointing at that leading to my assumption that there would be a degree of understanding between Twigley and JJ. JJ knew that he could count on Twigley to retal for him...this was not a bad thing nor something I complained about...

You guys are clearly trying to find reasons to pick at or argue with people, which is why i usually stay away from forums because it is mostly garbage.

I did not flame anyone in my post, claim a powerblock was happening (they were not big enough to be blocking in any case), or claim that they had an ironclad agreement before round.

I pointed out that the two leaders were friends and were able to count on each other previously, so the other leaders/alliances at the top would assume that when push came to shove that they would pair up. Had twigley and JJ not been friends and/or worked together previously ( im not just saying last round, they have played closely together before in alliances or working with each other at some point...which a lot have so again im not complaining or flaming so keep your pants on) I do not think that a simple PM request would have had an alliance go all out vs an opponent of another alliance. USUALLY things things are planned out or talked about and terms are made as people dont fully trust others (as they shouldnt, its a war game).

That being said... I was clearly stating that their relationship and ties left a trust that made the other someone they could count on in this type of situation. An agreement between friends and knowing you can count on them is something that happens and has appeared to have happened this round is all.

I did not and do not believe a powerblock was being formed, nor did I purposefully flame anyone....

Hero

The enemy of my enemy is a friend? ;)

Podunk

Head Gardener
Regarding Hero's first post:I think it is perfectly valid to believe that Enmity and S2N were working together. The basis that for one there were no spies out on the time and most of the player base has become quite skeptical of what any of the ex-TBA members do or say.

I thought exactly the same thing as the rest of the TBA skeptics, for the following reasons:
1. How often do you have 18 different ID's hitting your alliance at 5AM GMT unless it's multiple alliances?
2. They have worked together in the past, and by past I mean within the past 3 months. What would stop them from doing it again to reduce competition for rank one?
3. Teaming up and taking out RRR and Fail makes perfect sense, then battling it out for the rank one slot when the common enemies have been eliminated.

As Martin mentioned in his first post on this topic it was purely skepticism and fear that made RRR/Fail seek help from each other if S2N and Enmity were in fact working together.

However now it is clear to me now that all of the FTW alliances this round will battle it out to the end and battle for the name of their alliance and their alliance only. Let the best alliance win.

Last edited: