RapeRinseRepeat's Request | R31

Davis

Tree Surgeon
DA can you *please* point out the last time a top alliance has not worked with another alliance *AT ALL* durring the entire round, a round where they never said hey you're getting hit, let up help you?

I'm not DA, but:

r29: Exitlude (ok, we did get taken down, but still...)
r27: Hell
r26: Not an alliance but the Bunkers never asked for help and won the round
r23: SotB
r21: TRFC
possibly more but I cba to go back further.

Oh and all those allies had to deal with inc from multiple alliances at once.

r26: Not an alliance but the Bunkers never asked for help and won the round <--- they were *solo* right? so 1. they were working with eachother which isn't solo. and me and others both agree
Erm, the bunkers teamed up with Jizz and Redempetion
2 days into the round

Hell- I cannot remember (but heard you're right)

[ 12:27:31 ] (Twigley) Exitlude - To get to the top we didnt, but we worked with BG to take down BYOB
Sotb- I was in that as you remember and i can garentee that we didn't work alone, not only did we work with DS (who was solo), also , we worked with Garret near the end of the round, and we worked with HisKrunkness with that whole "fake resistance" when he planned a hit on us but his ally didn't send so we owned the resistance? thats working together

and TRFC - Cannot remember but from what i've heard you're right.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
DA can you *please* point out the last time a top alliance has not worked with another alliance *AT ALL* durring the entire round, a round where they never said hey you're getting hit, let up help you?

I'm not DA, but:

r29: Exitlude (ok, we did get taken down, but still...)
r27: Hell
r26: Not an alliance but the Bunkers never asked for help and won the round
r23: SotB
r21: TRFC
possibly more but I cba to go back further.

Oh and all those allies had to deal with inc from multiple alliances at once.

r26: Not an alliance but the Bunkers never asked for help and won the round <--- they were *solo* right? so 1. they were working with eachother which isn't solo. and me and others both agree
Erm, the bunkers teamed up with Jizz and Redempetion
2 days into the round

Hell- I cannot remember (but heard you're right)

[ 12:27:31 ] (Twigley) Exitlude - To get to the top we didnt, but we worked with BG to take down BYOB
Sotb- I was in that as you remember and i can garentee that we didn't work alone, not only did we work with DS (who was solo), also , we worked with Garret near the end of the round, and we worked with HisKrunkness with that whole "fake resistance" when he planned a hit on us but his ally didn't send so we owned the resistance? thats working together

and TRFC - Cannot remember but from what i've heard you're right.

Ofc the Bunkers worked together, that was the point. We were kind of a solo alliance. But we didn't attack with other alliances. If we saw inc on alliances we'd try to get land ofc, but that was it.

DS was IN SotB but his internet died so we replaced him then he spent the rest of the round buying Bikes and rushing Protest once his internet was fixed - hardly working with us. And Garrett joined SotB. I don't remember any sort of fake resistance? Was possible I was just not around at that time but I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. :p

Exitlude weren't the top ally then so it's slightly different. But I'm not denying we didn't attack BYOB with BG.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
DS was IN SotB but his internet died so we replaced him then he spent the rest of the round buying Bikes and rushing Protest once his internet was fixed - hardly working with us. .

Ah, the glory days :(

Now Bushtarion consists of people bickering over whether people are working together or powerblocking or whatnot.

Shut the hell up and get on with the damn game, people.

Sounds like the words of a powerblocker? *goes to get Garrett*

DISSENT!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
*squawking and interference over the radio* ...mming... I repeat major incomming. No*zzhaozzzfpzpzzzz* ow, not only ... managed retals at...
we rushed so... pb's everywhere... PA's.... emps having 'em run

reinforcements... we need more... zzzt

------

This is one of the final communications from the front lines. One of our scout nests were destroyed. Only thing clear is that major losses have been taken on all sides. You have the chance to get involved now and turn the tide.

DISSENT! FREE YOURSELVES

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
The plot thickens :eek:

Twigley, S2N, using Franny to spy from within Fail.

No doubt both of them will try and make out Franny only left to join S2N because of the troublesome times Fail. has encountered lately. They'd be lying though:

1) I had an IDEA Franny was spying from the start. He wouldnt part with his contact details until I threatened to replace him. When everyone else had already done so.

2) Franny was the only one of us who wasnt raped numerous times by S2N/Enmity. His land remained for the best part the same before and after the incoming from S2N/Enmity.

3) Twigley already said he saw the plans to (possibly) hit S2N friday night. (On our politics board) I've now determined the leak to be Franny.

4) Franny left Fail and magically appeared in S2N, who made room for him.

-

This is just a warning, to everyone, basically - Twigley uses spies and Franny is prepared to spy.

I quite honestly don't mind. This is just further proof you guys are incapable of doing well without using every trick in the book to get ahead. May not be against the rules, but it sure does tarnish that Rank 1. (Which RRR have taken, as it happens, will be interesting to see if they can maintain it!)

My luck to RRR, for not using such deplorable tactics...

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
From a total neutral point of view i think there are no problems but actually even very expected the battle with 4 allies fighting for top to end in a 2v2 instead 1v1v1v1 since as it was said earlyer in the topic it's not a good tactical call to enter a war while other 2 hold back waiting for you 2 to be weak enough so they can walk over and steal the acres.
At most it can start as a 2v1 with an agreement to take the 4th after and then fight it out but again it's expected the other 2 to work together right away.
Who threw the first stone, who worked with who first it's irrelevant seeing as all alliances where at about same size and it should have been a balanced 2v2. It wasn't a fight for top in 3 where you might have some grounds for calling the other 2 allies cowards for taking your alliance out 2 vs 1(if you don't have a signifiant lead) but it was a very balanced size wise 2v2.
The only reason to moan about the current situation was the lack of troops/organization/activity/developements or whatever that made Fail. drop so fast and hard and the epic 2v2 turned into a quick massacre which isn't so enjoyable if you had other expectations.
It's probably premature to call any powerblock, sooner or later one of the top 2 will have an ace up their sleeves and decide to strike :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I threw the first stone :D just not from the 'fortress 4'. :p

well Ailihphilia and EF threw the first stone at twigley.

but this round feels more like other 'productive' rounds and definitely not like last round (yet)

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
DA, franny was going to ask to join me the day before the alliance attacks as he wasn't enjoying it there.

Up to that point he didnt tell me anything - And i say that on my life.
-

He never gave me any plans etc he just told me we may be hit on that night by you guys, and my members continued to hit him when he was in Fail.

He just didnt like how you ran your ally :/

On a similar note:

I've already had 5 people in total from Fail / RRR ask to join my ally in the past 3 days.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
DA, franny was going to ask to join me the day before the alliance attacks as he wasn't enjoying it there.

-

[06:56] <JJbrosandjl> first off
[06:56] <JJbrosandjl> franny was a spy since day 5 for twigs lol
[06:56] <JJbrosandjl> and second of all
[06:56] <JJbrosandjl> true say.

-

S2N, you may need to think about getting a new leader :eek:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

-

[06:56] <JJbrosandjl> first off
[06:56] <JJbrosandjl> franny was a spy since day 5 for twigs lol
[06:56] <JJbrosandjl> and second of all
[06:56] <JJbrosandjl> true say.

-

S2N, you may need to think about getting a new leader :eek:

It was day 6/7.
Day 6/7 was before the hits.
And was when he told me about the possible hit.
Like i said.

Next?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I quite honestly don't mind. This is just further proof you guys are incapable of doing well without using every trick in the book to get ahead. May not be against the rules, but it sure does tarnish that Rank 1. (Which RRR have taken, as it happens, will be interesting to see if they can maintain it!)

And this is coming from the guy who was boasting about having inside intel from Ailihphilia just a few days ago. I think you should go see a doctor about your memory problems.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

And this is coming from the guy who was boasting about having inside intel from Ailihphilia just a few days ago. I think you should go see a doctor about your memory problems.

Intel is one thing. Its information passed from a member inside, who isnt a spy, to a friend.

If you recall I pasted a conversation from MSN between a guy in Ail and one of my members. If a member of an alliance, not a spy, is silly enough to do this - shame on them?

A spy is purposefully planted in an alliance to gain information, activity levels at different times of the day, timezones, etc and so forth.

Don't confuse the two, tobapopalos.