Heros 3 might and magic - challenge me

Anyone that plays HEROS 3 MIGHT AND MAGIC ? Im so good at this game, anyone that can give me a challenge ? plz

Garrett

Landscape Designer
HoMM3? you are on! oh wait the other heroes franchise... nm :( too 1337

Dziunglius

Planter
HOMM is awesome, the 3rd part is the beast. I've wasted so much of my life on it... It's a shame I do not have a CD of it..

Garrett

Landscape Designer
HOMM is awesome, the 3rd part is the beast. I've wasted so much of my life on it... It's a shame I do not have a CD of it..

actually i found it abandonware and got an iso of the complete game and all the expansions for HoMM3.

you can run the iso (the files actually comprise into 2 complete iso files) thru daemon tools which will set up a virtual drive for you and play em just like a cd.

Anyone wanna play against me this weekend ? Would be really nice with heros3 might and magic and some bushplaying between the turns and ticks. :)

Illumination

Head Gardener
I used to play that all the time...you dont play as Solmyr do you? Thats cheating:p I dont have the cd anymore either...and I remember meeting up with people online for that game being kind of difficult. Its a great game though and one I even enjoyed playing by myself (late into the midnight hour!).

I may have to ebay that;)

I think that Offensive or logistics are the best special hero bonuses, like crag hack. ofc depends what kind of map u playing on, playstyle and town u take. :)

Yes ebay it, its a really nice game if u have time.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Yog and chainlightning special ftw!

I thought so aswell when I was a noob:/. Attack/defense heroes ftw, asuming you dont play some lameass map that takes 2 months to finish.

Yog a barbarian spellcaster has no attack defense bonuses or aren't the first choices as skills when you level :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

but sandro and the armour of fear and cloak of undead > * legions of liches baby

alexx

Harvester
Yog and chainlightning special ftw!

I thought so aswell when I was a noob:/. Attack/defense heroes ftw, asuming you dont play some lameass map that takes 2 months to finish.

Yog a barbarian spellcaster has no attack defense bonuses or aren't the first choices as skills when you level :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

but sandro and the armour of fear and cloak of undead > * legions of liches baby

uhm..What do you mean about yog? I said attack/defense heroes are better than caster heroes. And about sandro+that artifact **** is just lame :f. Used to remove townportal/fly/lame artifacts whenever i played a map.

Illumination

Head Gardener
Remove town portal??? *Cries*
I live for that and dimension door!

(and truth be told, I always found Solmyr incredibly sexy)

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
town portal FTL although some maps you can't win without it.

and alexx If you had played the campaigns you would know that while Yog's special is Chain lighting, HE DOEST CAST SPELLS, HE'S A BARBARIAN thus ironic and funny and not for you to get hung up over :)

I'm a ranged unit girl myself, Gelu and Marksmen and marksmen and did I mention more marksmen *rawr*