• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Spare time, please?

Dziunglius

Planter
I'd rather spend a day out in nature, fishing or spending a night with friends, but bushtarion makes it difficult for me to do so. I spend my Fridays every once in a while getting no sleep, playing bushtarion as I want to get the best start possible. Now, when the weather is getting better and better every day, I find it even harder resisting the temptation of going out. :roll:

Yeah, I haven't been playing for 6 or so rounds but the first thing I've noticed when I came back was the crazy idea of spending a friday night on a PC. Me and at least 1 other person decided to put an end(or maybe not:D) to this nonsense. It's time for a proper start. MONDAY. Hell yeah.:D

Now, Monday start would make perfect sense, as I'm sure many of You finish you work at 5 or so, and should be back by 6. The time could even be delayed by an hour or so, but this would provide us the possibility of spending a night out and not having to cry that you've missed the start.:mrgreen:

Are you with me or what?:twisted:

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I love the way you've attempted to, very eloquently, gain our favour in your opening sentence.

-

I'm against this change ;)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
The temptation to flame you is so great but as a mod I must resist. :(

In answer to your suggestion: no, no and no.

Silence

Head Gardener
The argument put across in a poor way considering your audience ;)

However, I've always disliked the Friday start. I always felt that a Sunday start would be nicer, but that is just good for me =P

The majority it would seem, prefer the Friday start.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i would love a sunday start. how lovely :D

silence i loves j00.

Dziunglius

Planter
I'm sorry if you were offended by my entry sentence, didn't mean to offend any of you.

Note: I shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Edited the post to avoid any further misunderstandings :p

Last edited:

Tombi

Harvester
yes well i would love to have a monday start too because my social life comes over bush and a friday night is a friday night, so ya'll have fun sitting at your computers on friday ;)

Silence

Head Gardener
yes well i would love to have a monday start too because my social life comes over bush and a friday night is a friday night, so ya'll have fun sitting at your computers on friday ;)

Dammmmn I wish I was as popular as you, zomg going out Friday woahhhhhh how cool for you, then you need to tell us :eek:

But I hope you make sense in your wonderful social life as opposed to your useless posts. Im yet to see one that makes sense, constructs a good argument or maybe even contributes!

Tombi

Harvester

Dammmmn I wish I was as popular as you, zomg going out Friday woahhhhhh how cool for you, then you need to tell us :eek:

But I hope you make sense in your wonderful social life as opposed to your useless posts. Im yet to see one that makes sense, constructs a good argument or maybe even contributes!

It's not a useless post it does contribute my opinion which i am perfectly entitled to do so and your post is even more pointless than mine? i think so ;)

Ahead

Head Gardener

It's not a useless post it does contribute my opinion which i am perfectly entitled to do so and your post is even more pointless than mine? i think so ;)

I don't think so. You as a person are useless, thus making all your posts automatically useless. Silence's post pointed this out subtely however it seems you don't get the picture. Therefore his post is more useful than yours.

Congrats you're going out on a Friday night, I'm sure nobody else in the entire world apart from you has gone out on a Friday night before.

Silence

Head Gardener

Mine points out that you are a idiot, which you are.

Yours just says that you go out on fridays, which is stupid as many do. Boring.

Tombi

Harvester

I don't think so. You as a person are useless, thus making all your posts automatically useless. Silence's post pointed this out subtely however it seems you don't get the picture. Therefore his post is more useful than yours.

Congrats you're going out on a Friday night, I'm sure nobody else in the entire world apart from you has gone out on a Friday night before.
Im sensing alot of e-peen again :/ its funny how i've come back to this community after a couple of years and now to be quite honest its full of stuck up people that are also bitter at Azzer for tba and not 'balancing the game'

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Sunday would be bloody perfect! :) (but back in the days when I averaged on a 20-22 hours online time a day I'd hate it.)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I believe the idea is so people who work normal hours can finish work friday afternoon (UK ofc) and have the whole weekend to play before going back to work monday morning.

Ofc for the other timezones that prob isnt the case, and for people who work unsociable hours it sucks (fri,sat,sun is my busiest time at work)