• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Global Politics

Elevnos

BANNED
I was wondering why this was taken out of the game, I thought that it was a good addition and allowed you to communicate with people outside of your alliance and share your views.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Because we have something called 'forums' instead which are far superior and full of a lot less spam.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
after 1 round there was nothing ever useful in gpols. and there is some debate as to whether or not there was useful things during the first round.

it was more of a place for alliance leaders and officers to defecate through the mouth with less moderation than the forums.

gpols was good for fertilizer. little else.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Gpols was appalingly crappy. I'm sorry to say it but it was a horrible space. It took away from forums and IRC, and added very little that was useful

The only thing i miss from Gpols was the 'Best BRs' thread.... that was the *only* thing i enjoyed having there.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
G pols was good for the FIRST WEEK.

After that i agree that it was crap.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It was a good idea. With a more mature playerbase it would've worked nicely, but global pols was only ever going to be as good as the playerbase would allow, and unfortunately most of the playerbase are spammy tards.

Silence

Head Gardener
It was a good idea. With a more mature playerbase it would've worked nicely, but global pols was only ever going to be as good as the playerbase would allow, and unfortunately most of the playerbase are spammy tards.

Sorry FARDIE/FARVIE/PEDOBEAR

How about that Darkangel award?

Ahead

Head Gardener

Sorry FARDIE/FARVIE/PEDOBEAR

He's being such a FARDIE tbh! He should be more like PEDOBEAR!

PEDOBEAR <3z SPAM