Discworld 20th Anniversary Tournament

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Agains any idea when this is gonna be kicking off?
It it's this weekend i'll have to withdraw myself from BRV, goping away for my birthday.

Illumination

Head Gardener
No. Bugger off.

Unnaproved by Pinpower
Reason: Spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Hippie

Harvester
Jesus you people are starting to piss me off. Asmo is spending his 'hard earned' money, allowing you people to have some fun and all you can do is complain. Just be happy that you are allowed to play in it whenever it happens.

Just be patient for once (yes, i know it is hard but you have to learn) and unfortunately, Tiff's last post was deleted. That post summed it all up but got deleted :(

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Im fairly certain Martin was joking to be fair to him! :)

But yeah, Asmo is paying out a fair bit i'd assume so lets all be patient. I'd rather its delayed a month even but everyone is sorted and its done right so we can all have a really good mini-round!!!

Hope the PC is fixed soon asmo!
x

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Jesus you people are starting to piss me off. Asmo is spending his 'hard earned' money, allowing you people to have some fun and all you can do is complain. Just be happy that you are allowed to play in it whenever it happens.

Just be patient for once (yes, i know it is hard but you have to learn) and unfortunately, Tiff's last post was deleted. That post summed it all up but got deleted :(

:shock:

really the most anyone said was for was details and info. perhaps a less stressful environment for you then? and martin's post was sarcasm it's pretty evident in the post itself. sorry didn't mean to shoot the high horse out from under you.

until the pw is up and running, i highly doubt any money has actually changed hands.

Illumination

Head Gardener
Why was my post deleted? Im not known for being concise, but I did an ok job summarizing Asmo's post I thought (in one word mind you!!)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
eeep break between the rounds....
no can do then :<
i actually need that week to like revise and stuff for uni :(

cb1202

Head Gardener
Yeah, count me out going to the beach to get a tan(AKA sunburn) before the new round starts

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Any news on this?
Guess it isnt going to be during the round break?

Maybe give it a few weeks then as trying to play round start and a PW would be too much!!!

Ram

Head Gardener
HULK SMASH - Ram, Jase(Masterhunta), LAFiN, DaN, MiNiFrEaK

Name just for comical reasons of some ones ID