Changes for the New Round

Max

Garden Designer
Just my personal musings, but I am always interested in what other people think :)

Biker damage reduction - Sounds like a good idea to me, I'm glad :) Will that encourage more POM players? I assume not, but an excellent change nonetheless.
SGT killing Serfs - An interesting niche for the serf unit, but it's limited targetting (NLT only at close range) means that not many people will buy any of them for a balanced route. Might be nice for getting a few acres at round start though, if one is willing to risk AR!
Nanobots - Middle and Close with more health can only improve them, I just hope that they can work as effective lethal flak :)
Arsonists eta 3 - Best unit change IMO, so much potential for uber flak :D

Fairness Calculator - I really hope this works, because currently there are no incentives for attacking at 70% instead of 40%, unlike the days of honour / law / fame. Keep us updated on this one please Azzer! :D
Tutorial System - Fantastic, this is exactly what I was waiting for to introduce friends to try the game. Big thumbs up!
Referal system change - Could really spark an increase in recruitment, so I hope it works.

Overall, I am very pleased with the changes and as usual cannot wait for the new round to start :D GO AZZER!

lavadog

Head Gardener
Azzer, any idea when the tutorial's gonna be up? Just out of curiosity

Jase

Harvester
Just my personal musings, but I am always interested in what other people think :)

Biker damage reduction - Sounds like a good idea to me, I'm glad :) Will that encourage more POM players? I assume not, but an excellent change nonetheless.
SGT killing Serfs - An interesting niche for the serf unit, but it's limited targetting (NLT only at close range) means that not many people will buy any of them for a balanced route. Might be nice for getting a few acres at round start though, if one is willing to risk AR!
Nanobots - Middle and Close with more health can only improve them, I just hope that they can work as effective lethal flak :)
Arsonists eta 3 - Best unit change IMO, so much potential for uber flak :D

Fairness Calculator - I really hope this works, because currently there are no incentives for attacking at 70% instead of 40%, unlike the days of honour / law / fame. Keep us updated on this one please Azzer! :D
Tutorial System - Fantastic, this is exactly what I was waiting for to introduce friends to try the game. Big thumbs up!
Referal system change - Could really spark an increase in recruitment, so I hope it works.

Overall, I am very pleased with the changes and as usual cannot wait for the new round to start :D GO AZZER!

i would love the fame system to come back, the fame units were uber fail though

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Biker damage reduction - Good for me. Not sure about my targets.

SGT killing Serfs - Don't really care.

Nanobots - May encourage more peoplel to go this route. If not it wont effect my gameplay.

Arsonists eta 3 - Couldnt care less!

Fairness Calculator - Fair? Isn't the game fair already? It's what you make of it? Need more info on it.

Tutorial System - Just gonna change the starts and im not sure if it's going to change it for the better or not. Protective over ma starts :< Selfish on my part but i guess its good to teach noobahs.

Referal system change - Never even used this before and i've refered loads to the game. Prolly wont use it in the future. "Oh hai guise. So i found this game that just fills in the time (Trying not to sounds like a loser). When you sign up, put me as referal as you pay for fake cash on this game :)\). Oh and my nickname is 1337boy69."

Overall, i am dissapointed that we couldn't of got a few guys together this week and just completely sorted some new war modes in refrence to some of the ideas sparked off Nameless' original suggestion.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
that largely has to do with the quality of said suggestion :p srsly.