[Taken] Active for round 31 easily contacted

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
looking for an alliance with a bit of fight about them. Played with asmo the past few rounds, was fun but didnt cut the mustard =)

Info:

I have played approximatly 9 rounds

Daily activity depends on alliance goals

Contactable 24/7 by text

I usually play ranger but can play any route needed of me

I like to think im a good player but at the end of the day you can only be as good as your alliance allows =)

Top 5 alliance is preferable but fun is essential

If you are interested in hireing me send me a mail or leave a post and we can sort something out.

I look forward to hearing from you =)

Last edited by a moderator:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
based on him saying he has been with discworld i doubt its Joe Insomniac who you would know from hell. ^^

Illumination

Head Gardener
Insomniac is Joe- the only insomniac I know in the game (and was with DW last round-but he wisely left a dead alliance). He is an awesome player and if its truly him, he will have lots of awake hours during the night in the near future!!! :D

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Insomniac is Joe- the only insomniac I know in the game (and was with DW last round-but he wisely left a dead alliance). He is an awesome player and if its truly him, he will have lots of awake hours during the night in the near future!!! :D

Thank you tiff =) baby emily is 3 days late already! I cant wait any longer lol!