Master Thief

saint1d

Head Gardener
Top 10 Land Stolen:
Pos: ID: Rank: Player: Alliance: Land Stolen:
1 3940 460 Age 5 is finally here 97,149

3000 short of 100k !!

I honestly cant think of a round that I have seen that so high. Has anyone an idea of the most someone has stolen in a round?

Ranzou

Harvester
http://nobreakspace.com/nostalgia.php?r=20 -

There are similar stats in rounds 11, 15, 23 and 24 :p

But to be fair, those players seemed to be in big alliances, or were big solos, and thus found it easier to make bigger land grabs. This guy is ranked fairly low and has clearly made lots of smaller grabs - that requires more effort. It is impressive.

Kuda

Official Helper
most land I've ever seen stolen was back in round 7 by Louie

1 332 Shadows Moe Lester 152,699 502,882,034,763

But to be fair, he was in the top alliance by a mile, had bigger and fewer land grabs. The game mechanics were different in Age 2 aswell. Land gave almost no score, so you could sit low and mass acres. If I remember correctly the attack limit was something like 10% aswell, rather than 30 and there was no ETA modifiers, but still it was amazing to see someone on 500bil score and 152k acres in normal round :)

Matt

Harvester
The guy your reffering to is in my ally and all he does all day is send out attack after attack after attacker, lol his aim is to try n steal 100k dead on! lol

myziot

Planter
When you're low and can't get "high" you think if dozen ways of getting yourself on charts! hehe

Dean's doing a great job, indeed.

saint1d

Head Gardener
The guy your reffering to is in my ally and all he does all day is send out attack after attack after attacker, lol his aim is to try n steal 100k dead on! lol

Yeah I know who he is, top lad who's been away from the game for a while. He told me a week or so into the round that he wanted the stat.

Tbf rank 1 stealer hasn't done bad, for a noob ;)

So unfair, totally unjustified imo.