Battlereport from Antinoobkiller

I belieave I have made this game better and I still belieave that im better than most of you guys, not cause I say so but cause I belieave so. I havent rly seen anyone done anything imba to me when attacking me. I dont see you ppls skills that you say u have but still cannot show to me in game as I made I pretty clear name of who Im ingame. So no you are not better than, I think you are even worse. again I say so because I belieave it.

I havent only attack bots like some of you say but why would I attack anything else if bots are the easiest targets ? Sorry but I can play bunker robotic pom or any route to flak/kill ppl just like you do but I will do it better. I have done it with an account I had before this bad I destroyed since I wanted to try new tactics. I had 16k land in about 2weeks of play when playing bunker and I kept my AR over 85% all time when I played. I didnt even have sentry turrets, like now when I didnt have TLs. So again you fail to make points to me. I can do anything you can do but better.

Im sorry but you are not destroying any of my belieafs because they cant be destoyed by anyone but me. You cant tell me im nothing in game because im the best solo. I dont write bullshit, I write what I think and belieave. And they are my own thoughts so its not bullshit. In fact they stand for what I think and what kind of person Im. I dont hide about who im, I know im a badass motha****er with my own special style. I dont give a **** if you trying to convicne me about something I really dont care about, Im a very selfish person and I love myself for that. I can belieave in anything I want to. I dont have limits.

And yes you still have some time to show me some imba unknown skills for me ingame.

Show what weaknesses my tactic has, I know them all. Show me something I dont know. OK ? Prove to me that you are better than me then I belieave you are.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why is everyone falling into his trap?

He is succesfully trolling.
And all you guys are giving him what he wants thinking you are the 31337 freedom fighters :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
pffft, i am a noob.

Ofc we are giving him what he wants. Attention.

He enjoys getting a reaction and people making a deal over him.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Why is everyone falling into his trap?

He is succesfully trolling.
And all you guys are giving him what he wants thinking you are the 31337 freedom fighters :p

Because although it's blatant trolling on his part, it's still fun to see him talk absolute nonsense, then shoot down his pathetic argument, and then see him resort to "i r teh bestest solo innit".

Matthew

BANNED
successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Moderated by Weeble
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

CFalcon

Official Helper
Edit: I know I'm giving him attention which is what he wants, but I find it fun picking him apart. As long as it's good fun, why not?

Im sorry but you are not destroying any of my belieafs because they cant be destoyed by anyone but me. I can belieave in anything I want to. I dont have limits.

You can believe whatever you want, doesn't make it true. Believe you're the best solo player all you want, until you provide some evidence it's just wishful thinking on your part.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

You have given no evidence for you claims, therefore I can refute them without any.

Show what weaknesses my tactic has, I know them all. Show me something I dont know. OK ?

I already have in previous posts which you have ignored. I'm not going to repeat myself.

I have no doubt you'll continue to ignore them though. That's powerful delusion you've got there.

Prove to me that you are better than me then I belieave you are.

Firstly, this quote is in direct contradiction to the first phrase of yours I quoted.

So now you're a big fan of proof? I suggest you start giving some proof to us that you're the best player ever before demanding proof in our responses.

Once again: That which can be asserted without evidence can be refuted without evidence.
I'll say it again, evidence. You can believe all you want, in certain situations belief can be useful as a motivator or whatever, but when you are trying to argue facts with other people, belief is worth nothing. Nothing. I'm sure I can find several people who believe you're 10 years old. So what. Belief doesn't change fact, I have no idea how old you are.

Please keep posting, this is good sport.

CFalcon

Official Helper
Edit: I know I'm giving him attention which is what he wants, but I find it fun picking him apart. As long as it's good fun, why not?

Please keep posting, this is good sport.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davs

Garden Designer
That which can be asserted without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

I disagree, I know I'm God's gift to the Universe. Sadly there is no real evidence - but it is still clearly true :)

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
personally, i think massing smalldroids would be a better tactic, cause they are cheap, and survive almost everything

Im not trolling or talking nonsense, I cant even find that word in the wordbok. I do know what you mean with saying im trolling but I tell that I dont do it cause I say what I think, straight and honest. I dont say nonsense cause I say things how i look on them, from my perspective and you look them from your own perspective. OK.

I say that I have the perfect tactic and it is very good, I dont think there is anyone that could land on me with their own skills and forces. Because if someone could then I would already have seen it ingame. I have made myself a good target by naming my company Antinoobkiller still noone have taken land of me with their on skills and forces. It proves to me that Im better than you, that if I wanted to win this game I would. And I know this. As you want me to prove this, I tell you that I want proof that you can take me down on your own skills and forces but YOU cant and hence you call me nooob,troll and more names. You think you are good cause you have 19 other ppl protecting your back when your are sleeping or attacking. I dont have anyone watching my back when im attack or sleeping. And I still manage to keep my land and get higher ranks,steal land etc. But can you do that as good as i do it ? I dont think so. I want some proof here that you can do it else you are not better than me and since im showing you how I play, I will think that im the best solo player. SISP

OK

I know my skills and your skills, and I have got more skills than you. At least I think so. And i belieave it too. You are not better, and I will show next round.

Sofar its my word against your word. I belieave im right and I know it too.

OK

Abreu

Pruner
I dont have anyone watching my back when im attack or sleeping.

*Cough* Gov Defence *Cough*

If you are as good as you say you are why not make a one man alliance where you don't receive Gov defence. Because as you say you dont need anyone helping you and dosnt the Gov defence help you out...... Lets see how long you last then ;)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Antinoobkiller said:
OK. Its game and i wanna be the ugliest.sickest,most hated person. I dont care about your feeling or emotions. I will learn you how to grow hate and how to stop care about something you really dont care about. IN the end I will always be the winner. Im too good to be a nooob.

I dont write bullshit, I write what I think and belieave. And they are my own thoughts so its not bullshit.

I dont give a **** if you trying to convicne me about something I really dont care about, Im a very selfish person and I love myself for that. I can belieave in anything I want to. I dont have limits.

Is BlackWolf allowed to make multi accounts in forum ? :O

Anyway anoobkiller keep it going, as long as you believe in something there's a good chance it will come true :p I've watched "The secret" and it said so !

Hobo

Harvester
Today Antinoobkillers company Antinoobkiller got attacked by Cybernetic warriors and tyrone drones from *no IDs* as I was sleeping. But my intellegence ppl showed me the battlereport that my troops defended my land very good. No land was stolen only a lot of casualties which i most will get back from insurance. I was a bit sad of all my heros that died but was proud that they didnt let the enemy take anything with them.

GG, can say I got a very nice AR boost. Yet in this moment im trying to figure out what the enemy is thinking. I dont think he dare to come back.

Im proud too say that none is gonna take land from me this round on their own. My tactic worked perfectly. Had this account for 14 days a none took land from me on their own! Thats what im talking about. I know the perfect tactic for next round! :))

Posted this in the gripe sections since I just have to get it of my chest :))

OK

i landed on you like 3 times....i was solo :) attacking on my own :) the 900 land was very useful.