Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
The top ones are awesome. :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lmao, awesome > me adds to favorites

Today, I got approached by a hot young lady in a bar. After joking around for a few minutes she said "hey I love your jacket, where'd you get that?". I then proceeded to tell her that it's actually a replica of the Indiana Jones jacket. This is when she remembered that she "had to go somewhere". FML

-lol, thats one for not thinking it through

Today, my alarm went off. I reached to swat it, missed, slipped, smacked my face on my dresser, and fell on the floor. As I picked myself up off the floor, I hit my head on the open top drawer of my other dresser. In 30 seconds of consciousness, I was attacked by two pieces of furniture. FML

- hilarious. Love the last line

Today, I went out for a smoke break. A homeless person walks up to me and asks for a cig. As I pull out my pack he says "Oh... Menthols... no I don't smoke that cheap ****". I was called cheap by a hobo. FML

Last edited:

Slavess

Weeder
Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

Rofl

That site is brilliant.