[Full] TIR Recruiting for Round 31

flameharvester

Head Gardener
I have been playing this game on and off since round2. R31 will be my last round. I have recruited a band of skilled and experienced players and we will be going FTW next round. There are a couple of spots left open which i would like to fill with more experienced players.

If you have played with me before or your an experienced FTW player then PM me or hit me up on IRC.

Requirments:
Activity at least 6-7 hours a day
contactability (Phone and IRC)
Experienced
Willing to get P-unit (though i might buy for the whole alliance)

Please pm me with:
Experience
GMT
Preffered route
activity
contactability
Profile nick

EDIT: If you were part of the nooblock this round please dont bother pm'ing me because unless you were one of the few good players there chances are your just a noob who thinks they can play well with 59 on 20 advantage.

Thanks if you have any questions
IRC: Flamey

Last edited:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
replacing lafin

replacing lafin

Just had one space open up need preferably night cover as you will be replacing lafin, PM me if ur intrested

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
2 spots open.

We are looking for thug, vampire, and SA. Non-Euros preferred, but will look at all. IRC activity is a must, contactability would be nice too. We will be top 10 shortly after we're full, and will hopefully go well beyond that.

Apply to our HQ in game please :)

whitehawk

Weeder
This Post is closed and can be moved or Deleted due to changes in leaders, new post will follow soon :D