[Full] 'Soup Kitchen' open for business! R31

Garrett

Landscape Designer
*sigh* I can't believe I'm doing this... Please read all the way through.

Ever wanted to play with quality people but got kicked because you were deemed 'too inactive' especially when it was just a bad week for you?

Ever needed a home where you could hone your skills, but didn't have to be '1337' to join?

Ever just wanted to kick it and make fun of others?

Well I at the Soup Kitchen, will take your needy, your hungry and your homeless!

What this Alliance IS:

* It is a home to any that want to play in an alliance.
-I don't care if you are my friend, in-game rival, hate me irl. If you can keep your asshattery to a minimum in my alliance politics and irc room, then I will be happy to call you a member.

* It is a place where the Leader CAN be arsed to help you or at least provide entertainment.
-I like to have fun and I like to attack. I only leave alliances that are boring and don't attack. So I promise that we will have 1 organized ally attack per week and probably 2 over the weekend. You also will have defense organized by me when I am online. Don't care what haters say, I'm a defensive genius. But more importantly I want new players that may sign up, to know that there can be actual tactics and real learning in the game. Not to learn that you need 135807 alliances to dominate the rankings.

* It is a place without activity requirements.
-Biggest requirement is the part about asshattery mentioned above. I would like to see the ally do well, but I'm really interested in having a fun group that will WORK TOGETHER. I am not going to worry about covering all timezone and so people will wake up 0'd from time to time. If you can't handle being attacked... this game probably isn't for you anyway.

* You can play whatever route you want, with the exception of bunkers.
-I will have suggestions, but they will be suggestions. No One will be required to get a p-unit, game cash or be a nasty protestor to save our land. Infact we may all be robos and just sit around and rust.

* I take input, but alliance direction decisions will be mine.
-We aren't going for the win, but I like to take advantage of opportunities as they arise. You never know what will happen. I will be loyal to my members as long as they are loyal to me.

What the alliance is NOT:

*A place to 'Queen'.
-If I don't feel that you are helping out the alliance, (you spent the last 3 weeks logging in a total of 7 ticks) then I may not kick you but you won't be the first person helped out.

*To be a general jackass to other members, especially if they aren't perceived to be as skilled as you, with your awesome ego.
-This is a full time job and it's mine. Go get your own alliance.

*A 24/7 you must be contactable all the time and save all our asses and we'll blame you if you don't win the game for us alliance.
-If you want to be contactable, cool, but you may want to find calling partners. Contactability is not a requirement and just because you post a number, doesn't mean it will get called. It's a down economy holmes.

PM me, find me on IRC, reply in this thread. I will be checking all 3 places. The alliance may have a theme, I've not decided yet. Be prepared to have your in game name influenced by this decision.

Last edited:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
To clarify -

Activity. No requirements, but if you aren't logging in but 2 hrs a week... then you aren't really playing the game. Logging in once per day at least would be nice.

This alliance will probably be top 10 easy. Currently the playerbase has no pulse and those that breathe should be able to break into the top 10 alliance scores no problem.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
woot. got more interest in this than I thought i would! 1/3 spots gone first hour. apply soon before the soup line fills up!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
cartman: more people will come if you tell them you have punch and pie!

punch and pie!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
6 spots left. would prefer another aussie/islander or two just to give the illusion of nightcover lol :)

one recruit asked about soups available... initially we will have tomato soup with grilled cheese... french onion w/ baguette and chicken noodle upon request!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Of course you can. I think we are down to 1 or 2 spots. I've pm'd you.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
1 last spot for soup. Get it while it's *hawt*

[edit] and soup is out for now. keep watching for updates as we make more.

Last edited:

vannila

Planter
Man. All the fun alliances without activity requirements are taken. Make some space for me, I demand you!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Man. All the fun alliances without activity requirements are taken. Make some space for me, I demand you!

Is Epic Fails 4h a day requirement to steep for ya? If not, feel free to apply! :D

Garrett

Landscape Designer
lol because i love teh viking

please if you were interested in soup, drop me a line as i may have a need to fill more spots later, but if not...

Definitely check out enrico over at epic fail. similar mission, good bunch of people.

(all part of my 150 powerblock plan)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Going to start on monday night i'll be miles behind but if a slot opens or the players cant handle the incoming generated by the spy issues you've had i'll be playing prots and will only promise i'll try my best to get involved again lemme know in pm if a spot opens at any point as we can both be arrogant idiots at times but tbh i've missed your banter over the rounds :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Going to start on monday night i'll be miles behind but if a slot opens or the players cant handle the incoming generated by the spy issues you've had i'll be playing prots and will only promise i'll try my best to get involved again lemme know in pm if a spot opens at any point as we can both be arrogant idiots at times but tbh i've missed your banter over the rounds :)

I've missed you as well good sir. cheers :D