Tba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edliuen

Weeder
Cause there actually isn't a thread on this. I thought I'd make one so you guys can stop polluting Azzer's thread with flaming and trolling.

Have fun :)

I still maintain my point. War? Huh? has by far been the most superior alliance, Chance has been a land farm, and TBA are "noobs".

The round sucked because:

a) Three alliances were winged, and managed to get to the top and therefore became a powerblock. However, virus and TDL/TDT didn't so they are just innoncent bystanders that particpated in one day resistance.

b) No one did anything about it.

Have fun. And let's try to keep Azzer's very real and important thread from being lost.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Azzer's thread was about powerblocking. TBA are a current powerblock. Of course there is going to be talk about TBA in his thread, and this thread of yours isn't going to stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
you're whining about flaming in one place, then encouraging it in another :(

Mods delete this please? I'm sure we don't need *yet another* thread devolving into spam, flames, counter flames, and just general bullshit. These forums have enough problems without you deliberately egging on a ridiculous flamefest.

The mods should be removing the flames from the original thread instead of having to sort through crap like this.

Matthew

BANNED
Cause there actually isn't a thread on this. I thought I'd make one so you guys can stop polluting Azzer's thread with flaming and trolling.

Have fun :)

I still maintain my point. War? Huh? has by far been the most superior alliance, Chance has been a land farm, and TBA are "noobs".

The round sucked because:

a) Three alliances were winged, and managed to get to the top and therefore became a powerblock. However, virus and TDL/TDT didn't so they are just innoncent bystanders that particpated in one day resistance.

b) No one did anything about it.

Have fun. And let's try to keep Azzer's very real and important thread from being lost.

Yes thats right noone including TBA did nothing about it. TDL/TDT are not snapped. They merely share an IRC room.

Stop chatting ****. Stick you're head in a stove. Get raped by it.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
There are more than enough threads going around about this type of thing so I don't see how this one adds anything at all.
Especially as it's essentially inciting a flamewar.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.