• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Mob notes again

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Either make it so that it shows who last edited the mob note or make it possible to give privildge to edit own mob notes ONLY.

Both would be perfect.

Matthew

BANNED
Yeah think this option would be nice. nothing too difficult but i hate it when people edit my mob notes when i don't want them too. A lot of the time my notes are there for a reason. E.g. a good use of mob notes could be to send 1 unit to the ally so people know how to get hold of you or what to do if i get inc. Rather than having some turd edit it saying "this guy touches kids" or "recall your troops retard".

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
E.g. a good use of mob notes could be to send 1 unit to the ally so people know how to get hold of you or what to do if i get inc. Rather than having some turd edit it saying "this guy touches kids" or "recall your troops retard".

That's why you should use the 'title' editing abilities so people can edit their title to say something like "Alcibiades is at dinner. Prank/HL' or whatever.

Mob notes should be used for incoming/defensive mobs imo. I'd be absolutely livid if my ally members sent 1 unit to the HQ just to let me know their status. Apart from the very fact that masses of mobs at the HQ makes you have to scroll down further to check/keep an eye on incoming; but that's why you have titles or Logoff threads. I think you're not using the system to it's fullest advantage, or I misunderstood what you meant.

EDIT: I agree entirely with f0xx in general. I'm not wild about being able to see who last edited the note, since i don't think it'd really be necessary if the first suggestion is applied.

Last edited:

Ahead

Head Gardener
Not sure about showing who last edited the note, that could clutter up the page a bit.
But I agree with the second idea.