AR

Matt

Harvester
im getting stuffed by people at +2 eta on me so were talking people in the top 30... send literally full force. at me i faced 40mill poms n 10mill HV's yesterday slightly over kill and now im facing 30mill PA's 15Mill CW's and 6mill TD's

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, i got pawned by a robo too at eta +2

and then land raped, back to square one almost, cept this time i cba to steal land

Matt

Harvester
well i have well over 1 trill worth of seeds saved up lol!!

im just losing acres but stealing them back! as im very active i dont lose men! well ill lose all the immobile men this time like lol. no AR triggered im 31% score of the attacker surely hes staff valuation is more than 1.45 of mine.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Matt: He has probably calced it out just right to avoid triggering. Remember that he can choose exactly which units to send, so no matter how high his total score is he can fine tune a mob to consists of enough units to kill you, yet not enough to make the SAS come in.

This round most people are out of targets, and they tend to repeat-bash any they can - just try to stay out of his range and build up again :)

Matt

Harvester
Matt: He has probably calced it out just right to avoid triggering. Remember that he can choose exactly which units to send, so no matter how high his total score is he can fine tune a mob to consists of enough units to kill you, yet not enough to make the SAS come in.

This round most people are out of targets, and they tend to repeat-bash any they can - just try to stay out of his range and build up again :)

ive not grown seeds in like ages i have well over 1 trill worth of funds in seeds lol....
but with no ally i cant afford to just plant and grow them all cos ill eventually get bashed straight back down again as my AR is like 0. lol

cb1202

Head Gardener
If u have enough seeds to buy back, maybe it would be a good idea to let them bash you. The high AR would stop them from bashing you.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
even WITH AR, polo's spy functionality in his add-on lets you know last time someone was hit by way of a tick count... from there you can approximate from the BR how much AR was gained, we know how much is lost per tick and come up with a close approximation of their AR and then calc to that point.

the add-on really makes so so players look like rock stars, trust me.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
ok ok, dachi is the only bush player that looks like a rock star.