• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Biomechanical Warriors Upgrade

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Make em stop people landing?

Especially TBA :p

[edit] I wonder if this will be moved to gripe/spam

but really i would expect that they should stop people landing

cb1202

Head Gardener
Do u have some sort of BR to post showing someone losing land even with the warriors there? Please post, because it has been my experience that they usually do stop land loss.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Battle Report - defending me xD

[close] 13,031,455 allied Bio-Mechanical Warrior fired repeating pulse rifles and obliterated 90,540,661 hostile staff.
[close] 215,170 allied Bunker attacked, killing 706,478 hostile staff.
[close] 294,023 allied Sentry Turret attacked, killing 9,130,239 hostile staff.

[close] 123,058 hostile Seed Thief stole 12,305,798 stored seeds. [798,778] tree. [3,222,284] bush. [3,004,435] flower. [5,280,301] grass.
[close] 638,674 hostile Geo-Phys Thief stole 827 land. [276] tree. [415] bush. [69] flower. [67] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Died: 100,377,378 [£228,276,999,600] enemies dead.

You gained 15,948 effectiveness.

And they were there for three ticks, obviously

hence my suggestion for ratios for Gov units, cause you can still flak them, its possible

[edit] that wasnt tba btw, they couldnt reach me by then :p

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Haha I saw that in a spy yesterday. Indeed, the bios stayed for 3 ticks, but coulnd't stop them. But it's same with SAS/Police, sometimes you CAN get through. Only with bios the chance is a lot smaller

timtadams

Landscape Designer
yeah, now that i think about it you should be able to get through

cause it would be kinda cool if you did make it

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
I sort of agree with the upgrade tbh :p

I saw that land and was like "wow," I remember a few rounds ago they were landed on, but didn't realize that was possible anymore :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
and thats basically flak, yeah i'd agree

i knew it was possible to land VERY rarely (i thought) but that they would do insane amounts of damage troop wise, but that attack was definately worthwhile.
x

f0xx

Landscape Designer
While all Gov troops target [ALL], Bio Mechs, iirc, have different targetting. Something like LET ALL. That is where the shitty ratio on pure flak comes from.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Didnt know that f0xx...

Ahh, that makes sense...thats why when its pure flak they dont stop it and dont do as much damage.

Although having said it should be changed im more for a change to AR which doesnt make AR automatically stop/kill/block an attacker...so leaving it as it is seems fine to me :)
It should be up to the solo player to do some of the work..

(However if AR isnt going to be changed their targeting should prob be altered in line with the other AR troops)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Hah riots would of done better ^.^
Mateen is so PRO.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, thought the same twigley (about police doing better) :p

BTW f0xx, SAS target LET/ALL as well as the bio warriors ;)

Police target INN/ALL

Forwyn

Pruner
I got 845 acres in a grab yesterday with SAS hitting the first tick, then recalling.

Mateeen

Weeder
[edit] that wasnt tba btw, they couldnt reach me by then

^^ it was TBA :p <3

hehehe. sorry for that :p

i sent quite a bit too much flak, triggered and found it cool that i *Finally* for once in my bush career triggered bios
so i stayed ;) and i landed :p

but yes indeed, i guess they could use an update :\
(it was fun tho :p)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
well AR is there to help combat overwhelming forces... i believe when biomechs are sent it was assumed there are LET and so maybe instead of just sending biomechs it should be biomech/sas or biomech/police.

AR is meant to help vs an overwhelming force. not to *STOP* an overwhelming force.