Counting the bodies | R30

f0xx

Landscape Designer
We are noobs...

Right

Battle Report - Defending Twigley [TBA] [close] 100,000 hostile Geo-Phys Thief stole 3,117 land. [571] tree. [1,948] bush. [301] flower. [297] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Battle Report - Defending Zakkgard [TBA] [close] 1,337 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 1,245 hostile staff.
[close] 1,337 allied Yob attacked, disabling 1,896 hostile staff.
[close] 133,337 allied Heavy Weapons attacked, killing 493,622 hostile staff.
[close] 1,337 allied Private attacked, killing 1,923 hostile staff.
[close] 13,337 allied Officer attacked, killing 22,517 hostile staff.
[close] 97,358 hostile Geo-Phys Thief stole 4,256 land. [1,085] tree. [2,430] bush. [374] flower. [367] grass. [0] uncultivated.
Atleast when we lose land we usually have incomings twice the size of our ally :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Lol

What i dont get is why TBA (hate this name) aren't public.

War?Huh? are public and still kicking arse. Does this mean TBA are still scared of War?Huh? or all alliances in general?

Surely TBA could go public and still not lose, i mean, they are miles ahead, and i guess most alliances have thier IDs anyway....

Inferno

Official Helper
Community Operator
you didn't care about rank 1,2,3 then you wouldn't be c ontinously whining and abusing your IRC op powers on certain people because you are so noob.

If you have a problem with how i perform in IRC please inform Azzer (although i doubt you havent already) the mere fact i am still Op and not had any warnings as to my conduct in IRC to me proves i have done nothing to abuse said "power"
I havent whined i think you will find, a gripe here and there, and certainly no mailing to you ingame (or outgame for that matter) Also it would be whining if i had done nothing about it, and yet a mad and fun hit on JJ hits on many TBA players, WH are some of the only players hitting you lot. also twigs remember[sarcasm] this is all IMO so its allowed right? ;) [/sarcasm]
Much love and take care
XxX

Ahead

Head Gardener
Less QQ, more Pew Pew!
Seriously, talking **** isn't going to get you anywhere, you're trying to take the moral highground then make yourself look like a complete tool by running your mouth, well in this case, fingers.

I know who you are, from your incredibly obvious and noobish forum name, and I have to say, before you come on here insulting a very good and experienced player with your utter BS, maybe get some skill first? I've seen your attacks for weeks and tbf you are one of, if not the WORST attacker I've ever seen in any round in this game. Your tactics are unbelievably awful (possibly non-existant), you pussy out from fake defence from one person who is 25% of your score, and generally the only target you can pick is one from your pols where you are following somebody elses attack (which, 99% of the time, you recall from anyway). Thanks.

Silence

Head Gardener
Continuing Ahead's post

Full of Malice's ingame hack.

System hack
Staff
Gardener [63,004,841] Harvester [3,653,138]
Combine Harvester [500,000] Tractor [14,554,937]
Hippy [87,807] Protestor Guru [18,350]
Protestor Leader [1,623] Loudspeaker Protestor [67]
Hippy Van [109,091] News Van [16,451]
Political Mastermind [41,663] Yob [578,361]
Jeep [1,629] Biker [6,736,156]
Private [0] Officer [0]
Shock Trooper [104,972] Humvee [1,237,288]
RPG Trooper [3,000,000] Recruitment Officer [5,000,000]
Wheelbarrower [3,534] Geo-Phys Thief [1,000,000]
Seed Thief [3,000,000] Small Droid [274,373]
Psychopathic Android [40,210] Shield Android [68,961]
Cybernetic Warrior [833,130] Tyrant Drone [237,425]
Crazed Droid [80,453] Cybernetic T-Rex [55,367]
Scrap Bot [27,107] Gargantua [38]
Lesser Vampire [14,285]

Before you try and deny that you are not noobish, please think about what staff you have first. =)

And yes you are rather a poor attacker also

Scorpio

Head Gardener
I think there's some kind of secret tactic he's using, and you also don't know his sniper amount :OOO!!!!!118||OnE81!!!!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
you didn't care about rank 1,2,3 then you wouldn't be c ontinously whining and abusing your IRC op powers on certain people because you are so noob.

If you have a problem with how i perform in IRC please inform Azzer (although i doubt you havent already) the mere fact i am still Op and not had any warnings as to my conduct in IRC to me proves i have done nothing to abuse said "power"
I havent whined i think you will find, a gripe here and there, and certainly no mailing to you ingame (or outgame for that matter) Also it would be whining if i had done nothing about it, and yet a mad and fun hit on JJ hits on many TBA players, WH are some of the only players hitting you lot. also twigs remember[sarcasm] this is all IMO so its allowed right? ;) [/sarcasm]
Much love and take care
XxX

k.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

Much love and take care
XxX

k.

k.

Mateeen

Weeder

Much love and take care
XxX

k.

k.

k.

Scorpio

Head Gardener

Much love and take care
XxX

k.

k.

I think these 2 quotes can be QFB :p

Steve_God

Official Helper
Much love and take care
XxX

k.

k.

k.

k.

blockatiel

Planter
Much love and take care
XxX

k.

k.

k.

k.

k.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Much love and take care
XxX

k.

k.

k.

k.

k.

k.

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Much love and take care
XxX

k.

k.

k.

k.

k.

k.

k.

Moderated by Pinpower
Left the first 2 quotes in but its getting a bit silly now. Just unapproved nothing else :)

Last edited by a moderator: