Forum Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahead

Head Gardener
For not understanding when something is a flame and when something is fact, putting somebody in their place. Idiots.

Also for editing posts which diminish the ego of their in-game friends. Losers.

Well done for being s**t.

One person in particular for being upset that he has been proved wrong and isn't as good as he thinks he is, and believes the n00block that cannot be named shouldn't be brought into every topic! But somehow it's their excuse for everything.

(P.S. Also the unnecessary deletion of threads, and calling something off topic when it is clearly contributing to the topic. Boo.)

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
I agree, damn them mods! They're so rubbish!

So what've we supposedly done wrong now?

Silence

Head Gardener
Tbh Darkangel is being a dick (yes he is being a Richard)

I believe that he should just shush, noone likes him anymore. We don't care that you are top 10 ZMOG YOU WTFPWN.

Really, deleting a post because you have been proved wrong is lame. Dick, that isn't cool

<3 Fardie

Ahead

Head Gardener
Tbh Darkangel is being a dick (yes he is being a Richard)

I believe that he should just shush, noone likes him anymore. We don't care that you are top 10 ZMOG YOU WTFPWN.

Really, deleting a post because you have been proved wrong is lame. Dick, that isn't cool

<3 Fardie

What's the bet this thread gets "accidently" deleted? :p

Agreed though <3 Farvie

(I wish the mods were more like Pedobear; he would never do something like this :()

Silence

Head Gardener
I agree, damn them mods! They're so rubbish!

So what've we supposedly done wrong now?

I think its more or less one mod who sucks. his massive ego is making him a Richard. And the people don't like him

We vote he should just go away :D

brett

Planter
Hoo-Rah when will the mods stop power tripping and stop making excuses for the n00block no1 cares if they win cause of their tactics so why does a certain mod insist we should not speak out about TBA - OMG i said it sorry guys DA is gonna WTFdelete this thread now OOOPS

to the mods in question get a life and stop making excuses for your sorry selves

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Editting posts of people who prove you wrong and thus "ruin" your personal image is not the way to go Dark_Angel.

I personally have given up using any kind of logic and/or common sense when I argue with him because he is wrong most of the time and when you DO prove it to, he just edits/unapproves your posts with the same ol' flame/troll reason.

But why do we even bother posting, he is a Mod, he is in top 5, he must MUST be THE man then.

Right...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Im not going to comment past saying that i know it was not Dark_Angel that edited/moderated that post/thread. I also know he did not request for it to be moderated by another mod, so flaming him and saying that he edits anyones post that "proves him wrong" is unjust and unfair.

And no, it wasn't me that moderated your posts/thread before you come back with that!

;)

brett

Planter
bahhh we DEMAND the truth or is it pin that you cant handle the truth DA is a swine of a mod theres no denying it

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Personally i respect DA alot as a mod and a player but im not going to comment on his conduct as a mod/bush staff member past saying that posts like:

Editting posts of people who prove you wrong and thus "ruin" your personal image is not the way to go Dark_Angel.

Are unfair, as (like i stated above) it wasnt DA who edited/moderated the post.

x

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Im not going to comment past saying that i know it was not Dark_Angel that edited/moderated that post/thread. I also know he did not request for it to be moderated by another mod, so flaming him and saying that he edits anyones post that "proves him wrong" is unjust and unfair.

And no, it wasn't me that moderated your posts/thread before you come back with that!

;)

Pin, before that post there are a few posts of a discussion between me and DA. He DID moderate (unapprove) those posts, which later were re-approved by Azzer.

Ahead

Head Gardener
I never said he edited my post, he sent me a mail telling me that he hadn't, and spewing some BS about me whining and "flaming TBA". If he'd have read my post he would have realised that I hardly even mentioned TBA, and I definitely did not specifically use the letter "TBA" together.

I saw him edit f0xx's posts without an explanation given therefore nothing in this thread can be called "lies" or "whining" or whatever you want to call it.

You are in the sheer minority if you have any respect for him (only person in the game maybe?!).

Conclusion: Dark_Angel ftl.

Silence

Head Gardener

;)

Because you say something is true, does that mean we will believe you? Of course you will defend your fellow mod but dont patronise us purrrleeeaassseeee. And FYI noone was going to say it was you because you are too scared of the revolt, obviously.

The point here? DA sucks as a mod and he thinks he is the best. Although pin also thinks he is the best for roughly the same reasons ofc.

What the people want? Pin and DA to pleasssssse shush. We don't care what you say anymore. Your egos are irritating and unjustified. K thanks.

<3 pedobear & fardie

~Silence

brett

Planter
power to the people!!! and less to kiss arse stupid mods who think they know best over the majority who see the truth and dont hide away in our little closets pretending that when they delete the thread or posts it shall go away. CAUSE it wont

<3 for pedobear Farvie and fardie

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
lol, if you are under the impression i think im "the best" you are becoming delusional. :) <----To signify i still love you

I happen to find myself at a vaguely good rank this round (at the moment) but not through much skill of my own...lol.

As i said to you the other day on IRC Silence, if you can give me a few instances where you think i have acted "big headed" or said i was "the best" then ill agree with you.

I find it amusing watching the amount of controversy/bickering this round. Definitely cant say its been boring.

x

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
The point here? DA sucks as a mod and he thinks he is the best. Although pin also thinks he is the best for roughly the same reasons ofc.

Pfft, we all know I'm the best mod! :(

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
If you have any problems with specific members of staff you are highly encouraged to talk to Azzer about it! Send him a forum PM, an In-Game Mail or even an Account Mail. Alternatively, send him a message via MSN, Facebook, Satellite TV, Fly-By Plane, homing pigeon, one-eyed gopher, whatever! He'll be happy to deal with any concerns you may have.

Creating 'hate' threads such as this is not the way forward ;)

On a separate note entirely, who exactly is Farvie/Fardie? Have I missed something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.