chillin in killzone 2

Netherdragon

Pruner
just wondered if anyone here will be getting killzone 2 2morrow?

I certainly am and would love to kick some of your guys ass on the multiplayer.

Any challengers feel free to add me and hell if theres enuf interest we could always have our own killzone bushtartion clan :)

PSN ID: Netherdragon

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
stupid xbox 360 no metal gear solid, no resident evil(till mid march) and no killzone 2

damn you microsoft, i dont even like halo 3 very much gimmie something i want.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
stupid xbox 360 no metal gear solid, no resident evil(till mid march) and no killzone 2

then why the hell did you buy an xbox if you don't like the games? :p besides which resident evil is crap ;)

tomtree

Head Gardener

then why the hell did you buy an xbox if you don't like the games? :p besides which resident evil is crap ;)

yeh, im gonna be honest, there are a few good games on the PS3 that the xbox doesnt have, but overall i think the xbox 360 have better games.

sorry, bit off topic.

Matt

Harvester
Is kill Zone any good. never really played it but this one looks like it could be worth purchasing?

i will go out n get it at the weekend if people say its worth getting?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
A couple of my friends have it and they both reckon it is awesome. One thinks its better than COD4 while the other thinks its just as good. In other words they both think its way worth getting.
The only reason i dont have it is cause im back at uni and will hardly be playin my ps3, besides, im still addicted to COD4 ;)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Dont you have a 360?

note: not stalker, i just happened to read your post on Halo wars 30 seconds ago :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
after reading this thread i did a little search and this looks awesome...im going out tomoro to buy it!

Its good having a PS3 and a 360!!!

x

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I think its stupid to make games for one console only. I wish that Killzone is so good that no one buys PS3 cause of it and they stop making BS one console only games.

Not stupid. Its an obvious yet clever marketing strategy.

And WTF on that second sentance, makes no sense to me...why would someone not buy a ps3 because there is a really good game available on the console?

And they wont stop making one console games, so dont keep your fingers crossed ;)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Ive just started playing it this morning, havnt tried out the multiplayer yet but so far the campaign is amazing! Takes a bit of getting used to the targeting/controls but once you get the hang of it its great fun!

Very similar to gears of war scenery wise, and the blood splatters are epic! PS3 in HD is bloody awesome!!!

x

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
a game that has really set the bar for all other games, if you want to get slaughterd some time add me PSN: Insomniac18