Just Some Ideas!

Just Some Ideas!

• Total voters

Ahead

Head Gardener
* NB: THIS IS A 100% SERIOUS THREAD, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE OR MOVE TO SPAM *

Just been throwing a few ideas around and was wondering about numbers and support for a couple of suggestions. Seeing as this round is so tedious now etc, I was just wondering how many people would be up for putting 1 BC into a pot so we can start "World 2 - A World for Alliances of 20 Members and No Powerbl0x" [obviously a private world]. Then we could leave the PROS to it and let them play on their own in their sexy little powerblocked world with nobody in range :)

The alternative is just boycott Bush in general but it's not the game that's flawed it's the players! So we can keep playing AND not have to face the mighty winnerz (TBA.. gosh scary!). What a win-win situation!

Also, need some input from Azzer here as to how much a PW for the whole playerbase minus 60 would cost etc. (Yes, that's right Bush Legends - no powerblocks, so sorry you're not invited! :()

So yeh vote please! Don't be put off if you see votes for "Let the round play out like it is" - I'm expecting 60 of them :)

Anybody up for it? <3

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
id like to see how much a round long PW would be.

if its possibly, ill chip in 1-2 i think

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
No!
No!
and No!

I just explained to Azzy man... well tried... you know how much I sucks at explaining and how much harder it is to work with more people you got. As such I told him that best opinion would be to make allys of 60-100 members and kick the hell out of Twigs TBA.

Yeah for first Azzy will not ever do this after I said it here... hehe poor you all... Twigs is winning by any mean nesessary, he is poor leader in my eyes, yet he wins he wins. Its not always fair.

Anyways lets continue. For every member alliances gets more scattered. So if azzy would now suddenly introduce alliances of 60 members culd Martin and IoF join and kick the crap out of Twigs... haha!

Get the point? Neather do I... sound smart before all these beers and whiskeys :D

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
To be honest, the 4th through 6th ranking alliances are where I've always had the most fun. Not sure why everyone are being such cry babies this round.

CFalcon

Official Helper
So if azzy would now suddenly introduce alliances of 60 members culd Martin and IoF join and kick the crap out of Twigs... haha!

Why is this not possible now? Changing the member count changes nothing, assuming it were to apply to everyone.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Blackwolf, again you are getting boring.
Im loving how it's my TBA again after we have established it's Changers! :p

But fanx for compliment :D

And stop insulting me it isnt allowed on forums!
A mod should edit your post!

FeR

Harvester
At least we do fair play and dont cheat as lots of people did and maybe still does...
I preffer 3 allys working together than 2 p-solos sharing accounts (Last round thou)

Lafin, everyone is crying cause they wanted to go ftw and couldnt by TBA force :p

Changer

Head Gardener
As leader of TBA, I voted for Boycott the game. Its for the best. That way no one can moan.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
don't have another round. much as i'd like to see this over, i can't see another round being an improvement. Let this **** dawdle along and then we can have a week break when this is over and have another properly boring gangbang next round. cool?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
What?! Really? :eek: I didn't think so tbh =P but each to their own!

Thank you IoF <3 ;)

Well what are you trying to achieve with opening another world? We do not have enough players for one, and you want a second...

And what is with that defeatest attitude? It's barely 10 days into the round.

Besides let the n00bies have some fun, this is their round, they've never won before, it is their moment, let them fully enjoy it :)

Ahead

Head Gardener
Well what are you trying to achieve with opening another world? We do not have enough players for one, and you want a second...

And what is with that defeatest attitude? It's barely 10 days into the round.

Besides let the n00bies have some fun, this is their round, they've never won before, it is their moment, let them fully enjoy it :)

You don't take sarcasm well do you....?

If you must know.. I was doing some work, then we were joking about in my ally channel and I said something then it lead to me making this thread to prevent myself from doing the work.. and lets be fair it would be funny if everyone quit apart from them :p Plus I know it's only 10 days into the round, and the round isn't over yet, and stranger things have happened than a 3 ally-weak powerblock being taken down.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Never, ever, ever going to happen :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
epic_fail_3.jpg