Cards on the table | R30

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Read what you said again.

1. SG, Overlude and Inimical have each other's IDs since day 1.
2. SG, Overlude and Inimical have a cooperative channel with their members in it.

I have never had Inimicals Id's since day 1 and take Inimical out of the 2nd sentance.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Ah, I appologise then. The powerblock is just SG and Overlude then. Smartly played by JJ. I would have done the same on his place :)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Yeah so Inimical retaliates whom ever attacks SG, they are not attacking Overlude & SG and as such at least THEY have those IDs but have not given their IDs back? Beasides what if he had those IDs since day 2... didnt he were away or something...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Overlude + SG = Ethereal + RoyalFlush.

:>

And rofl BW ... now you are so obsessed in my ware abouts in life!
Go outside :eek:

I was on from Friday -> Monday. ;)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I at least admit here that we have not attacked anyone to retaliate anything and are not working together with any alliance but our 2. We do not have NAPs/allies with anyone else and we are as neutral/hostile towards everyone. We dont go around telling BS lies of our alliance and try to make it look anything what it is not.
From beginning I have been honest in everything I have said about my alliance or I simply have not answered the questions or made some joke about those questions. No alliance so far out of yours has come to accuse me of powerblocking or anything like that, so dont try to drag me to be the "bad boy"/"powerblocker" here. Thank you.

Still no response from Overlude to my offical request to join attacking Rank 1 which is running away, and still Overlude has not formed resistance itself or with SG against them, unlike did with another top alliance running away.
Also still not single attacks have happend between whole 3 wings of Twigs.

Changing story on the fly Twigs doesnt make you to be seen any more believable than your other lies have.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
How have i changed story?
Lol.

I admit Overlude and SG are working together just like you own two alliances (Expect they are controlled by 2 different people - so who is worse????)

Don't make out that you are some kind of saint.
YOU controll TWO alliances.
Twice more than everyone else.
No other person controlls more alliances than Blackwolf.

And don't speak lies of you being neutral to everyone.
I have already posted logs of you wanting to hit Chance.

" Session Ident: Blackwolf (NetGamers, Twigley) (BW@BlackWolf.users.netgamers.org)
<Blackwolf> lo
<Blackwolf> Let me know when you plan to take chance down.
<Blackwolf> We are in
Session Time: Mon Feb 16 00:00:00 2009 "

And stop editing your original posts :S

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Lol to be honest I stand by Twigley's side on this one.

SG + Overlude are nothing different from RF and Ethereal.

Blackwolf gets a lot of respect from me for teaching new people, but what I said above is true.

If Twigley + SG (Steve_god/Sexeh Grannies - well though Steve) win the round they will still be flamed that they are a powerblock. If BW does, then you will still be flamed you have a powerblock, no matter what you guys are leading and the skill level of your members.

Politics are politics, an snap (temporary one) is a perfectly good and smart tactic.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
How have i changed story?
Lol.

I admit Overlude and SG are working together just like you own two alliances (Expect they are controlled by 2 different people - so who is worse????)

Don't make out that you are some kind of saint.
YOU controll TWO alliances.
Twice more than everyone else.
No other person controlls more alliances than Blackwolf.

And don't speak lies of you being neutral to everyone.
I have already posted logs of you wanting to hit Chance.

" Session Ident: Blackwolf (NetGamers, Twigley) (BW@BlackWolf.users.netgamers.org)
<Blackwolf> lo
<Blackwolf> Let me know when you plan to take chance down.
<Blackwolf> We are in
Session Time: Mon Feb 16 00:00:00 2009 "

And stop editing your original posts :S

That last part makes me some kind of bad guy? I dont control more than one alliance, if I would then I would be a multi and punished by Azzer. So please go throw your bolded lines to someone else.

You have denied whole TBA untill last 2 posts, you have still not stated what is your relations to JJ and Inimical. You have not shown any kind of interest to attack alliance that is leading and you keep bursting your BS here thread after thread.

You are 3 wings of 1 alliance as long as we dont see any battles. You have not offically stated anywhere to have only SNAP or what ever you want to call it with Inimical, you have not actually admitted anything untill saying you and SG only work together... Untill that you kept telling how there are no wings, no allies nothing your 3 wings were not really wings but only working together cause it helped all 3 alliances etc... which were just proved to be lies by you yourself.

That I call changing story on the fly.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I fail to see why so there is so much uproar about alliance's working together.

SG had inc from 3 alliances the yesterday (TDL, WH and Chance), just as WH had (the majority of its inc) from 3 last week.

Do you see any of SG launching at the leaders of TDL, WH and Chance for having a stab at us?

Furthermore, why it is such a big issue that leaders of sNap'd alliances "play-down" their sNAPs, indeed perhaps even deny them altogether, is also beyond me. This is a game that relies heavily on information, so what if Twigley says one thing one minute and another the next? Misdirection is a powerful tool in this game, one that can win and lose wars.

Everyone uses misdirection and deceit, they're best ways to hide intent and purpose.

Bottom line is this. There's no rule against alliances working together, we're agreed on that much? So stop complaining.

As for people not coming right out and saying "Yes we're this, we're that, we're snapped with these guys, we're enemies with you" - if you think people are going to be that honest in a game in which rumours and hear say can start wars, you're really just a little bit deluded :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
You guys are really really managing to kill an originally good thread...pfft

I think the answer is no one really cares about this petty arguement.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Come on dont ruin our fun IoF... We realy enjoy to hear Twigs telling his lies and gettnig caught of those time after time. We also love to watch him ripping his game pants every time someone says "Twigleys 3 wings" or so.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Blackwolf i find it funny how you construct an arguement.

First you start with a lie.
Then you make your own facts up and try back them up with some twisted logic.
Then you try twist it around to the other person and then pre-guess what everyone is thinking.
Then you make yourself look like an ass.

Personally i am the one laughing at you and your 2 alliances which you have already admitted you are in controll of.

If you wanna use the arguement of "I dont controll 2 allies or else i'd be multi - YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT ME IN THIS WHOLE THREAD SO STOP WITH YOUR STUPID ASS LOGIC!

So stop changing YOUR story,
take YOUR 2 alliances,
and STOP moaning.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Tbh I'm disappointed that you've ruined this thread.. it was a good read until the arguments started. Really really pointless because it's just one person posts something defending their lies with even more lies and accusing the other person; then the other person does the same.

Start a new thread for it if you want the petty arguments if it makes you feel better if you're not known by everyone to have 2/3 allies.

But from an unbiased viewpoint, just so the truth is out there. Twigley may not be leading all 3 allies, but it was his idea for them. Overlude (twigs' ally), Sexeh_Grannies (Steve_God's ally) and Inimical (JJ's ally) are very clearly working together, and definitely attacking together and watching each others backs, no doubt about it. BW has 2 permanently snapped allies - well done. Anyone surprised? Everybody knows he does and he admits to it as well so get over it Twigley!

Btw, good work DS :)

Steve_God

Official Helper
I dont see how that is relevant. Retaliating is retaliating. It has nothing to do with "working together to get max acres".
While Chance were out attacking in mass, it was an opportunity for easy acres - simple as :)

Fun allies? Werent they supposed to be noob alliances too?
Alliances that kicked the crap out of Ogluks team, my team (where actually are noobs), IoF etc.
n00bs in mass is a beautiful thing :)
Aim and fire... Aim and fire... :snipersmile:

SG had inc from 3 alliances the yesterday (TDL, WH and Chance), just as WH had (the majority of its inc) from 3 last week.

Do you see any of SG launching at the leaders of TDL, WH and Chance for having a stab at us?
I actually launched Margaret (Age 72, VERY Hot...) in the direction of TDL, WH and Chance on a stealth mission shortly after the attacks... unfortunately I fear that the battery may have ran out in her mobility scooter on the way :shock:

SG (Steve_god/Sexeh Grannies - well though Steve)
Huzzah!!! Sometime finally notices the link! :razz:

I think the answer is no one really cares about this petty arguement.
Well said... cup of tea anyone? :razz:
*puts the kettle on and awaits the next update from DarkSider*

moorer

Pruner
Speaking on behalf of EH we would love to have wings so anyone with spare cans of a popular drink which allegedly gives you wings should mail me.

(Disclaimer: this post in no way represents the official position of EH or any of its members)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Blackwolf i find it funny how you construct an arguement.

First you start with a lie.
Then you make your own facts up and try back them up with some twisted logic.
Then you try twist it around to the other person and then pre-guess what everyone is thinking.
Then you make yourself look like an ass.

I wish you could show me the exact parts where I do this all. I doubt you can. I am HC of ViruS and I lead one alliance. I can be called leader of ViruS but there are more than just me. We have HCs or you can call us leaders if it makes it easier for you to understand.

I have not ever tried to say I lead only 1 alliance stuff to cover of having wings. Never will. Yes in game I lead techically one alliance. If not I would be multi. I also technically lead one alliance called ViruS tho I dont do it alone. None of these things I have tried to lie about at any part of the round, or try to refer to technicalities to make my answer half truths.

You have after multiple differently stated questions of mine where I made sure it became clear that I dont mean technical leading of 1 ingame alliance but leading this BS TBA and its 3 wings time after time lied about things. and get caught and now try to flame me and my way to work.

Now you did complete turnover and suddenly admit to have 2 alliances. So you got caught... now we must keep going and maybe you finally admit to have 3rd ally next week.