• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Incoming/Mob Notes Improvement

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Currently you are only able to edit All Notes or None of the notes on the Alliance Overview page. I think it would be very useful indeed to be able to have a third option there one where you can 'Edit your own notes'.

So that I could edit in defence on the mob i sent for example, without having to post anywhere else; but also without the leader giving away the ability of someone to spam up everyone's notes.

Cheers. :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Dont see why not...but i think if someone cant be trusted to use the note function sensibly then why have you got them in your alliance in the first place???

x

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Dont see why not...but i think if someone cant be trusted to use the note function sensibly then why have you got them in your alliance in the first place???

x

It just saves the hassle of accidents or mistakes on the part of the general majority of members. I know that sometimes i overclick or click something wrong and if i started accidentally deleting defence orders just because of a misclick when it could have easily been avoided.... well people would get justifiably upset at me ;) I know i'm not the only one who perhaps has had a drink or two too many whilst playing bushy and who has accidentally clicked something wrong or made a mistake. I feel it could help minimize accidents without reducing functionality.

I see your point tho and it's pretty valid; but i wouldn't mind the function anyways.