Global Politics

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Bring them back for the 2-3 days before the round start so I have something new to read through. After it starts ticking, though, you can remove them as they become loaded down with junk.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah, i kinda miss the spammy goodness too...before the round that is...But once the round starts ticking i think i'll definately be glad they are gone...no more pointless spam posts moaning about the incoming.

Hopefully we will see some more on-topic war posts on the forums this round though, its a shame Gpols failed in that respect.
x

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
gpols was an unmitigated disaster. There's plenty of other websites on the internet where you can find something to read/do before round start; not to mention the things you can do in that ever elusive real life we all don't have ;)

This is a fairly selfish suggestion and doesn't really make sense; Gpols contributed absolutely nothing positive to the game or the community it simply generated a lot of spam, ill will, and negative feeling. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
This is a fairly selfish suggestion and doesn't really make sense; Gpols contributed absolutely nothing positive to the game or the community it simply generated a lot of spam, ill will, and negative feeling. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hence why I put this in the gripe thread... and I was trying to pull some sarcasm here, but I forgot text isn't a great environment for that.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Hence why I put this in the gripe thread... and I was trying to pull some sarcasm here, but I forgot text isn't a great environment for that.

Ah my apologies then. Text is not conducive to passing along subtle tone very well.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
GPols was annoying for whining about incoming

Last edited by a moderator:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
timthetyrant, im going to assume there is an extreme level of sarcasm (or something) in there to make that statement not in very bad taste...

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
It does seem to me that you're asking for quite a lot of work from Azzer just because you're bored :p !

Not long now!! :D