• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

player tooltips

Status
Not open for further replies.

rooney

Head Gardener
make alliance titles show up in player tooltips. if my alliance title is rooney - PA then it would be useful to have it show up in the tooltip rather than having to add it to my player notes

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
No I think he is talking about the new title that shows up by your name in the alliance members thread. Your leader can set it, and/or give you the option to set your own.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Sure, but shouldnt he have posted in the appropriate thread, being the one given?

I dont want to cause a fuss or anything...im really not bothered by it and i think its a good suggestion, in fact f0xx suggested it in the second post

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
I am looking in to ways to improve tooltips and notes, and all three comments are good (remove the word "current", add nick & tag for public data). I've added these 3 things to my to-do list :)

(I'd also like to invite some suggestions for improvements/better merging/integration of the journal notes, and the friend/ignore notes... I'd rather there just be 1 set of notes really! So any thoughts on that front...).

True :)

Please see Timadams link above

Status
Not open for further replies.