Halo Wars?

Saints

Harvester
Re: Halo Wars?

Today, Microsoft Game Studios and Ensemble Studios announced that the much-anticipated strategy game “Halo Wars” will be landing at retailers worldwide this February in both a standard and Limited Collector’s Edition format. Taking the “Halo” battle beyond the first person, “Halo Wars” puts players in command of the battlefield and combines the intensity of “Halo” with a riveting new story that precedes the events of “Halo: Combat Evolved.”

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Demo released on xbox live today ^^

tomtree

Head Gardener
well im gonna download the demo and see how it is. i loved the halo games, and i like a good RTS. i just hope that it isnt over hyped.

tomtree

Head Gardener
have now played the demo, and i must say i really like they way they have done it, it feels very halo like, and the cut scenes work really well. i am strongly considering getting this game now!

marvin

Tree Surgeon
I was always gonna get this game but then I tried the demo and well tbh... I want it NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW. It's very very well done. They made it simple enough but effective considering this is a RTS specifily designed for a console instead of a PC. And the graphics are the sex.

Thumbs up!

tomtree

Head Gardener
well just bought halo wars earlier today, and i must say i really like it.

the campaign (so far) is done very well, with a fairly good story line, and im simply loving the multiplayer!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
want want want want want

of course I still want a xb0x 36o and hal0 tree, too

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
want want want want want

of course I still want a xb0x 36o and hal0 tree, too

halo tree is fail. halo wars looks fun tho. i can sell you my xbox when i shortly become broke and will require cash to get home to grovel at my parents house for monies.

tomtree

Head Gardener
after playing it more online i have to say that playing 3v3 with your mates against some other random people is awesome. being able to co-ordinate units and attacks, etc. is great fun.

when i first heard about the game i was sceptical about whether it would be any good, but now that i have played it quite a bit i simply love it.

cb1202

Head Gardener
I am about to buy it, my friend said its the best console RTS game hes played in a while.

tomtree

Head Gardener
I am about to buy it, my friend said its the best console RTS game hes played in a while.

well i havnt played many console RTS's, but i think HW is awesome.... so get it!!!!

if you want i'll give you a game some time? whats your gamertag? mines tomtree.

cb1202

Head Gardener
mines cb1202, but I dont have an xboxlive subscription atm, but I should soon.