• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Tables inside posts, oview message etc.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Would be fun to be able to have for example all nicks/numbers divided by example - and have that - always on same spot even nicks and numbers are different in length... like have tables (tags like in PHP td & tr)inside posts, to arrange stuff like overview messages to always be same length.

For example if you write peoples nicks and numbers up or any contacts, locations GMTs, normal alliance stuff and divide those with for example - it is next to impossible to get overview to look even decently readable. With ability to add tables where every box would be length of longest in that same column could make things much more user friendly.

I think this should be doable by Azzer??

Last edited:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
I love the idea. I think we should take it one step further and have fully funtional HTML code :)

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
HTML is too risky to put into these kind of parsers, and quite confusing if there are a load of BB codes as well.

BlackWolf - perhaps a sort of
Code:
 tag might be alright, for monospaced characters?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
or the ability to add tables to your overveiw? as in an option that says "table form" and you can input whatever you like, could be routes/gmt/numbers/id/naps etc etc would help with newer guys to as they wont be fully able to understand bush codes

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I think the original idea is great. Thumbs up BW ;)

Whenever i wanted to organise posts into colums i would go through a trial and error process using underscores, spaces and underlining my text to give the appearance of columns. EFFORT! I would much rather HTML table coding than doing that :p

-TimA