Honourable Mention Player

Worst Player

Best Moment of Round

Worst Moment of Round

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Re: Mini Tournament Awards!

I was really hoping not to see one of these. They're unnecessary at best for normal rounds, but for a two-week CTF jaunt? Please stopping clogging up forums with these.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Wtf man...

Next thing we are going to see is "PW 3 (in which took part 5 people) awards".

:bs:

Garrett

Landscape Designer

biggest waster of space award - elderveld

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Biggest sore losers:

Everybody above

:eek:

:p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

best oxymoronic name: iamsmart

i don't have an id :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

rofl

you didnt even post your own awards eld, how do you expect others to? :D

timtadams

Landscape Designer

maybe he was too tired too after reading DS' post on The_Embassy. Yes, i know DS made his post after Elderveld, but obviously Elderveld is a time traveller from the future who had planned on making an awards thread after reading DS' story but was dismayed to find that someone else already had. He then proceeded to travel back in time and create the post himself, so that he would be the first (or maybe it was to be the scapegoat for that other person as they were a friend of his). And so that other person never ended up making the thread. And that is why Elderveld was too tired to come up with awards for his own thread.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

reading your post made me tired... need a nap bbl

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Alliance of the round - The_Embassy, err, they won :p

Best Offensive Alliance - Hm, Communism I suppose. They made some valiant attempts, Embassy just got lucky :p

Best Defensive Alliance - The_Embassy, got massed by 4 allies and survived to come back from behind and win? w00t

Honourable Mention Alliance - Communism, very close round

Worst Alliance - Celestial, all multi's but 1?

Best Leader - JJ I suppose, used diplomacy to try to win even though I don't really like people who don't try on their own first.

Worst Leader - Twigley, through a hissy fit 1 hour into the round and I never saw him again.

Player of the Round - Allied - DarkSider, very active always helped us organize defense, helped us plan our winning strategy.

Best Offensive Player - Elderveld, I think he got serial killer stat or close to it :p

Best Defensive Player - DarkSider for reasons listed above.

Honourable Mention Player - Ed, he's a total n00b yet finished like 7th in gov. value and was one of the few ZP's who was on early USA time.

Worst Player - Twigley

Best Moment of Round - Winning every godamn big BR we had when we thought we were going to lose each and every one :p

Worst Moment of Round - Getting massed by 4 allies thinking *OH *****, or getting hit by 30 multi's right before I was going to sleep.

nopjes

Head Gardener

hooray for the first normal post,
for those that haven´t played the TOURNAMENT
!define tournament

Tournament \Tour"na*ment\, n. [OE. turnement, tornement, OF. torneiement, tornoiement, F. tournoiement a turning or wheeling round. See Tourney.]

1. A mock fight, or warlike game, formerly in great favor, in which a number of combatants were engaged, as an exhibition of their address and bravery; hence, figuratively, a real battle. ``In battle and in tourneyment.'' --Chaucer.

With cruel tournament the squadrons join. --Milton.

Note: It different from the joust, which was a trial of skill between one man and another.

2. Any contest of skill in which there are many contestents for championship; as, a chess tournament.

read carefully

you lot missed out on loads of fun, I'd be a bit pissed off aswell if i missed this mini round

Alliance of the round - The_Embassy, great defence

Best Offensive Alliance - Hard to pick we at ZP were oke i guess, so was Communism

Best Defensive Alliance - The_Embassy

Honourable Mention Alliance - Prest, good work Recon!

Worst Alliance - Celestial, all multi's

Best Leader - JJ I suppose, used diplomacy to try to win even though I don't really like people who don't try on their own first.

Worst Leader - Twigley, through a hissy fit 1 hour into the round and I never saw him again.

Player of the Round - Allied - Ed, us beeing like the only euro's over there, loads of fun sending all out in an attack and see incomings pop up:D

Best Offensive Player - Alien, he got masterthief and crop stasher if im correct every attack he sended seemed to land

Best Defensive Player - no idea, i had like 15 hostile mobs in the 2 weeks..

Honourable Mention Player - DirtyWord for harvesting zombies at a faster rate then you harvested grass, and beeing top 10 for whole the round

Worst Player - those who didnt play or lost and are now saying the tourney sucked

Best Moment of Round - breaking thourg mycaka was fun

Worst Moment of Round - Waking up, seeing i had sent out an attack whilst drunk and suicided, ooh and there were 3 other of my ally members who sent along, and stayed because i fell asleep:D <3