Land Score in tournament

Ranzou

Harvester
Re: Land Score in tournament

When you hire a PW, you have the option to choose reduced land valuation. I think it's always 5%. Azzer has just done the same here.

I don't see much of a downside to it though - it just means the fatties have plenty of targets. I guess it's been done so that the flag doesn't stay in 1 place for too long - it would be a bit weird if somebody was too small to have the flag stolen from them.

That could potentially happen in a normal world too. Suppose someone with 250 acres and million of flag stealers gets hold of the flag, and is protected by much bigger alliance mates. Nobody would be able to take the flag from him, as everyone else's huge land score would ensure that he's too small for them to attack, and anyone who is able to hit him most probably wouldn't have enough troops :p

Elderveld

Official Helper

When u have the flag, the attack score cap is removed, doesnt matter how big u are... u can alway's attack the player whit the flag.

Ranzou

Harvester

Elderveld said:
When u have the flag, the attack score cap is removed, doesnt matter how big u are... u can alway's attack the player whit the flag.

Ah oops :( I guess it's obvious I haven't played many CTFs :p