End of Round Awards - Discussion

Excons

Weeder
Re: End of Round Awards - Discussion

Ah well . **** happens doesnt it . we dont really care lol . just do it for ***** and giggles in between the slap and tickle. Either way byob had to take on 3 to take us out. quiet hellarious seeing as number one spot was khaos, everyone decides oh lets try and declare war on byob cus there in second spot haha. but as og said , i myself a pisshead and currently am pissed . oh btw merry ****ing christmas from australia. we had to much of a life to get on so often that basically this was just a warmup for next round. **** happens , its all fun just enjoy. and dont cry , back next round for some more pissup adventures inbetween the slap and tickle :D

Excons

Weeder

ps add to that if you see a hot blonde about 5'8 tell her ill be back to show her what she missed the first time.

lightseeker

Weeder

Elderveld said:
How the hell do you guy's attack in byob? are u all solo'rs who happen to be in a group of 20 people that wont play together and sometimes send def?

Dont know about u, But Exitlude was a team. any form of attacks we send at you was like:

10.00 - Person A. Hey im sending an attack at id xxxx, feel free to follow
10.02 - Person B. Sure ill send next tick
10.03 - Person C. mind if i send some leths along??? im just for the kills.

Somewat like that, at friday, it was the first time our troops were grounded and everyone was orderd to hit id xxxx whit person A/B/C/D and person E/F/G take id xxx
bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla....

Erm OK. I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to get at but I'm thinking it's some sort of dig at me suggesting it was organised so I will clarify.

I said organised. What you just posted is form of organisation, at its most basic.
When you and BG's attacked over that week, you were all sending on the same ETA with numbers 10+ with both of you having a war declaration. That is "fairly" organised.
When you and BG's killed us with masses of mobs and fakes, you called it "doing it properly".

Nitrous said:
20 most active players eh? Got anything to prove that? No? Thought not. Please, please, *please*, do not make assumptions.

My original quote does say 20 of the most active players, ie 20 of the (for example) 50 most active players. Please, Please, *please* understand me better when I write unclear comments :p

Nitrous said:
But for "the bad moves" we made - recalling off of attacks that were either faked/defended poorly and then staying on attacks that were defended well against. EVERYONE makes those mistakes!! We just may have had it happen to us more than once and was noticed more because we were rank 1 at the time

Fair point I may be exaggerating it a bit because you were rank 1 but it did seem to happen an awful lot and if someone was organising these hits they were making a lot of mistakes.

Nitrous said:
Can you also explain any other "bad moves" we made which screwed ourselves over? And don't say our route set-up. We were playing for F-U-N ( Elda ;) ). It was a blast whilst it lasted, if we were playing ftw, then it would have been a bad decision. So like I said, what other "bad moves"?

Well there was "the mistake" which one of your guys mentioned that led to your allies downfall which I cant remember now but it was something about when the resistance started hitting. May just have been inactivity like you said.

The other "bad moves" were, as I said before, you guys not killing off the other allies when you had the chances, either by recalling good attacks and staying on bad ones.

Nitrous said:
Also, quote anyone from *my* alliance blaming our bad route set-up.

No-one has specifically said "We lost because we had a bad route setup." I have seen "How were we supposed to survive with 17 thugs" or things similar.

All in all it was yours to throw away and you did.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

so glad i didn't participate in this round.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

lightseeker said:
Elderveld said:
How the hell do you guy's attack in byob? are u all solo'rs who happen to be in a group of 20 people that wont play together and sometimes send def?

Dont know about u, But Exitlude was a team. any form of attacks we send at you was like:

Somewat like that, at friday, it was the first time our troops were grounded and everyone was orderd to hit id xxxx whit person A/B/C/D and person E/F/G take id xxx
bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla....

Erm OK. I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to get at but I'm thinking it's some sort of dig at me suggesting it was organised so I will clarify.

I said organised. What you just posted is form of organisation, at its most basic.
When you and BG's attacked over that week, you were all sending on the same ETA with numbers 10+ with both of you having a war declaration. That is "fairly" organised.
When you and BG's killed us with masses of mobs and fakes, you called it "doing it properly".

You are somewhat missinformed. As ogluk said above (if you even bother to read what your leader posts), something like 4-5 hours after the first attacks we made on BYOB, I withdrew the war declaration to kill/scare other alliances.

Then after a week I put it back on and we came at you again. During that week, we didnt have war declared at your alliance and during that week not a single member of BG sent at BYOB, especially in organised manner.

So there you have it, your "facts" are not "facts" actually, but mere assumptions, which ofcourse, are untrue.

lightseeker

Weeder

f0xx said:
lightseeker said:
Elderveld said:

bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla....

You are somewhat missinformed. As ogluk said above (if you even bother to read what your leader posts), something like 4-5 hours after the first attacks we made on BYOB, I withdrew the war declaration to kill/scare other alliances.

Then after a week I put it back on and we came at you again. During that week, we didnt have war declared at your alliance and during that week not a single member of BG sent at BYOB, especially in organised manner.

So there you have it, your "facts" are not "facts" actually, but mere assumptions, which ofcourse, are untrue.

You had a declaration and sent mobs. Then you rescinded for a brief time while Exitlude's remained intact. You redeclared when you sent again with Exitlude. I don't believe you were rescinded for an entire week though and some of your members did send during the time you did not have a declaration. I may be confusing some of the incoming we got from KhaoS during this period with some of yours though.

The rest of the comments I believe to be true.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

wasnt quite a whole week rescinded, was from sunday evening through to friday evening
during that time very little if any inc from you during that time

only annoying striker rushes from twigs and cheese and TLs from elder

Nitrous

Head Gardener

lightseeker said:
Nitrous said:
20 most active players eh? Got anything to prove that? No? Thought not. Please, please, *please*, do not make assumptions.

Lies!

Because I wasn't even in top 50 activity at round start. :x-mas:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Active also means contactable, and from what i know, you guys were capable of being contacted fairly easily. So while you may not have been refreshing 24/7 I believe that most players in the top few allies are contactable one way or the other. That is what constitutes the main portion of 'activity' in my mind these days.

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Imo, active doesn't mean contactable. But thats a totally different discussion. <3

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Nitrous said:
Imo, active doesn't mean contactable. But thats a totally different discussion. <3

Yes indeed, as contactability is much more important that activity.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

every square is a rectangle. not every rectangle is a square.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Since you put me on ignore i'll leave this here just so you can read it f0xx

Private Sent by: The Problem of Bulgarian Pride [5276] Wed 24th Dec, 2008. 18:47:46 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
And the scorequeen makes portal, no need to thank me.
I trusted you.

What do you mean?

I didn't score queen?

Sad because the "typical n00b player" still managed to beat you? :)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

What is the point of posting this here? You are fully aware I don't care about score, the thing is, you care about score more than anything else.

PS. Funny how you say you beat me, when you exclude the fact that you owe your rank entirely to the alliances you have been in.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Well, finally the round is over; so who cares about these arguments any more?

Merry Christmas one and all, great round :)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

You are the one who put me on ignore sending me an insulting message.

What is wrong with caring about my score? I spent long hours in the alliance I joined, that wanted me, building up my account. Did I shy away from defending ever? No.

Just because I portalled doesn't make me a SQ.

Edit: And you owe your rank for the same reason, a moot point.