End of the round awards!!

phantom

Weeder
you know the drill happens every round.

Awards for Round 29

Been an interesting round with alot of up's and down's.
A fair few changes to the top ... overall an action packed start and slightly boring end :p

So yeah like always it's always nice to see alliances and players get recognition or flamed for some reason.
So i thought id make this post now as the round is nearly over!

A layout

Alliance of the round

Best Offensive Alliance

Best Defensive Alliance

Honourable Mention Alliance

Worst Alliance

Best Leader

Worst Leader

Player of the Round - Allied

Player of the Round - Solo

Best Offensive Player

Best Defensive Player

Honourable Mention Player

Worst Player

Best Moment of Round

Worst Moment of Round

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: End of the round awards!!

Time left: 6.72 days.

Bit early no?
But ill post mine here for the mean time?
As they aint gonna change.

Alliance of the round - BuddhaGunners.

Best Offensive Alliance - BuddhaGunners

Best Defensive Alliance - Khaos

Honourable Mention Alliance - Incomphrendable

Worst Alliance - Desperados / BYOB

Best Leader - None...

Worst Leader - Ogluk / Alci

Player of the Round - Allied - Phoenixchan (Again)

Player of the Round - Solo - None.

Best Offensive Player - PhoenixChan

Best Defensive Player - PhoenixChan

Honourable Mention Player - Hewo.

Worst Player - Martin.

Best Moment of Round - Most of it.

Worst Moment of Round - Sleep mode being only half the real time.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

Alliance of the round
KHaoS (not due to being rank one but due to organization in the Resistance)
Best Offensive Alliance
Exitlude
Best Defensive Alliance
KHaoS
Omnipotence, starting a week ago getting first page taking down an alliance bigger than them in one night, then getting raped by big people after two days.
Worst Alliance
Snicks or Awesomeintranets
Best Leader
Twigley - For playing me over and over and tricking me :p
Worst Leader
Azlev (no for kicking me but for his inactivity no control, leadership or anything)
Cyrus - however much it hurts me to say it
none
Best Offensive Player
?
Best Defensive Player
?
Elle - Stopped me from quitting again
Worst Player
Me
Best Moment of Round
Being rank 20 when Exitlude had 1-19
Worst Moment of Round
Coming home for my birthday having no troops rank 500+ kicked out of my ally and other stuff :p

Rama

Pruner

Alliance of the round: Dunno, must say BG surprised me when resistance was going and on round start, but on defence they really sucked so...I guess there wasnt one.

Best Offensive Alliance: Exitlude?

Best Defensive Alliance: Khaos

Honourable Mention Alliance: FlipTreeLoveShack they came back!

Worst Alliance: none

Best Leader: none

Worst Leader: none

Player of the Round - Allied: First time I played with cyrus and he surprised me, luckily I recruited him must say :p

Best Offensive Player: cant rememebr anyone that amazed me.

Best Defensive Player: Cyrus again, just for calling all the time the people, etc.

Honourable Mention Player: dunno

Worst Player: none

Best Moment of Round: Getting with the ally to rank 1 and hope stays like that.

Worst Moment of Round: mmm gues was the start as we sucked.

Shadow

Harvester

Alliance of round/Honourable Mention Alliance: Well it can't be none of the top 5 lol we all sucked lol so Barcodes jsut for the whole barcode idea and the fact they kept it all round :D

Best Offensive alliance: Exitlude/BYOB - only 2 alliances in the top 5 who never jsut sent mindless bashes of 10-15 members on 1 tick, althou i loved doing that :(

Best Defensive alliance: probably Khaos, mainly cause they seemed to always have like 3/4's of there alliance online defending.

Worst alliance: Desperados by a mile :p never wante dto join anything or do anything and basically have jsut sat there all round.

Best Leader: no idea

Worst Leader: Leader of Desperados, same reason as to why worst alliance. winged about being hit alot :( but tbh. all alliances got hit alot by other allies but still did stuff together mid and late round.

Player of round: JOHNNIE!!!!! He needs to stop killing people...

Best Offensive player: Same as above :p

Best Defensive player: Janppe by a mile, always defending our acres :roll:

Honourable mention player: no idea

Worst Player: Gotta be Janppe came online, grew seeds disappeared. never followed instructions for anything and had a serious habit of sending out attacks when there was inc instead of defending and suicided on half the attacks lol, then complained that people moaned at him lol legend :p

Best Moment of round: talking to Beasteh(Buddhagunners) about resistance htis on Khaos, he said he wanted to kill them adn the war to las tno more than 4 hours and have em dead. that was at 9pm GMT. think it got to about midnight maybe a little after, half of the allie was zeroed and being heavily land raped by Khaos. was impressive lol

Worst moment of round: Tbh ive had a fun round and its been quite enjoyable so i dont really have a worst moment of round. althou the Winging from leaders and other players has been annoying but not enough ot warrant being a "Worst moment of round".

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Alliance of the round
ExitLude, coming back after a beating. shame they recruited a few new people to achieve it.
Best Offensive Alliance
have to go with Lude here
Best Defensive Alliance
BYOB, not a single acre lost since i joined them
Barcodes
Worst Alliance
Noobs, massing an alliance 15 ranks below you?
Best Leader
Ogluk
Worst Leader
Lupus, sorry bro, but its true :(
Lionheart
none actually, gotta be a sick person to play solo this round
Best Offensive Player
Janppe? suicide king
Best Defensive Player
dont know really, 90% of my attacks i got passed without defences...
myself!
after leaving JTC to join BYOB, i've done fantastic, mostly thanks to BYOB thnx guys!
Worst Player
Jay, QUEEN!
Best Moment of Round
joining BYOB
Worst Moment of Round
sleep mode half of the time at start, losing all troops, 6k acres in just 1 night.. without a single prank.. thnx JTC member ;)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

just a mention about alliances, BYOB sucked at attacking but was good defending, BG sucked defending but was reasonable attacking, exitlude good all round with what they had.

Alliance of the round:
exitnoob for coming back.

Best Offensive Alliance:
exitnoob

Best Defensive Alliance:
Exitlude, with what they had they did pretty well.

Honourable Mention Alliance:
who cares?

Worst Alliance
Desperadoes

Best Leader
Twigley

Worst Leader
everyone BUT twigley tbh. including azlev leader of our alliance.

fer im gonna say, we endlessly rushed people with my rpgays and his SA

who cares? lol

Best Offensive Player
Slav3s

Best Defensive Player
i can only see what went on in my alliance, id say Masa, garateed to turn up everytime and defend everytime

Darksider - do i need to explain why?

Worst Player
Damfrankie

Best Moment of Round
watching Bg attack us, for us to retal wipe half of them out and land rape them all night, they ALL woke up zero'd. and we won the round that night

Worst Moment of Round
sending out my men coz exitnoob were whooping me, to try and be clever i went to pull a fake defence with 5 seconds to go and pulled my troops back to get zero'd :p

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

Worst Alliance - Seed, never defense or anything of the sort :p

Worst Leader - Kraydle, being public, for shame!

Player of the Round - Allied - Me, for only restarting once

Player of the Round - Solo - The bots, for all their tasty acres

Best Moment of Round - Leaving BYOB to join Seed in a drunken rampage.

Worst Moment of Round - Defending the wrong tick when BYOB came for revenge, damn you sleep deprivation and drunkenness.

Elderveld

Official Helper

Alliance of the round
Exitlude - Whit the route setup we had, we pwnd the start... after we got utterly killed, some restarted. now sitting on rank 2 again and killing off any attackers we get

Best Offensive Alliance
Havent seen any good hits from any other alliances.
So ill go whit Exitlude, i loved our land trains.... 2 man up front and then waving 1 target getting 6 ticks of land... We did this alot... verry effective!

Best Defensive Alliance
Khaos/Exitlude - Damn u khaos, they were so contactable it came to a point we started to think it was not possible that they were that active... every attack got defended against whit around 15 people :( was unreal! :(

Barcodes - Gotta give them some credit ;)

Worst Alliance
Desperados - who the heck are ya? chickens!

Best Leader
Twigley - U make everything look so easy!

Worst Leader
Desp leader! - dont know ya

Phoenixchan - Verry active, LOTS of attacking, verry motivated, always happy! <333

Were there any?
Darksider!

Best Offensive Player
Phoenixchan

Best Defensive Player
Phoenixchan

Dematto - Aldo he became inactive lately, He sure was pwnniiig at start! go Doggies! :D

Worst Player
Martin, by far!

Best Moment of Round
The moment PBs came out, bye bye allies DIEEE

Worst Moment of Round
when resistance finaly got trough our defences ( geez how hard was that whit 15 thuggers :p )

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

Alliance of the round: Exitlude, what you guys managed with 17 thug players was damn impressive, (or it just highlights the lack of competency in the rest of the playerbase) either way, well done for holding rank 1 for so long

Best Offensive Alliance: Exitlude, only your attacks ever really scared me, KHaoS were always predictable and not many other people attacked us reguarly

Best Defensive Alliance: well, all the alliances seemed to fend off my attacks with relative ease :( and BYOB have the attacking potency of a wet rag, so all allies appeared to defend well against us :(

Honourable Mention Alliance: Barcodes, the idea is good, and well done for sticking with it all the way through the round, no doubt with the amount of incoming you guys had, other players would have given in

Worst Alliance: Desperados, but only in attitude to the resistance, besides that, love you guys, looks like you had a fun bunch of players and i'd have loved to have been apart of it myself

Best Leader: *shrug* Lupus! any leader getting kicked from his own ally deserves this :p takes a new kind of skill to achieve that! j/k
none of the leaders really impressed me....

Worst Leader: probably me, but for my first time leading did i really do that badly..... maybe Azlev for not really being in control of KHaoS....

Player of the Round - Allied: so many of my players shone this round, but i guess Seetal deserves it for his ongoing activity and crazy wakeup times to keep us alive and kicking! Seetal The Prank Master!

Player of the Round - Solo: Davs!!!!! solo and thugs without TLs!!! haha!

Best Offensive Player: between johnnie and Seetal for this one, between them done soooo much damage and both up near the top of the effectiveness charts aswell!

Best Defensive Player: Shadow, ran our defences crazily well, go Shadow!!!

Honourable Mention Player: TehPantz and Cheech, relative noobs the pair of them, but coping admirably with the hard life near the top! power to the nooby players!

Worst Player: Elderveld, he knows why.....

Best Moment of Round: its all been good, happy rollercoaster of fun with some crazy antics thrown in! oh and sleeping through the resistance against KHaoS! :p

Worst Moment of Round: i dunno, finding out my id list had been leaked 3 days before the round start, that pretty much was the only real bad thing to happen this round

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Early for the awards but since everyone else and their goat is posting, Desperados figured we should as well. BlackWolf: while I admire your sentiment for awarding other people awards, not just your own ally; it's hard since you rarely hear about other people's accomplishments. If i knew anything about the other players I would name them; but since i can't, the selection of 19 players from Desp will have to do.

I'd like to preface this by saying that if i could award all my members for being awesome, I would. They rocked the house this round, took all sorts of ****, got labelled all sorts of dirty names, and we still had a blast and are walking out of this round with our heads held high. We played this round to have fun, and despite a few days where our definition of fun had to change we still had a good time. I also feel it necessary to clear up a few inconsistencies: At no point was I the Desp leader, ever. That rather dubious honour remained Dill's.

Amongst the best moments of the round, we had many, was finding out we had both RichardM and MattM in our alliance. The Indomitable Duo of Deathly Dudeness. Always a pleasure, gentlemen.

Alliance of the round: Exitlude. Had a dominating start, raped with a ridiculous route setup. Staved off resistance for quite some time with a ridiculous route setup, and then rebounded and are now in second place.

Best Offensive Alliance: Exitlude. The Two man leading 6 tick waves were just awful. One of the most annoying things i've ever had to defend against. Kudos.

Best Defensive Alliance: Barcodes. You guys defended against us with annoying accuracy and in the latergame became a harder nut to crack. Seriously, good effort :)

Honourable Mention Alliance: Barcodes. You guys stuck through thick and thin and got an unbelievable amount of incoming, managed to hold it together and seemingly kept your spirits up for most of the round. My congratulations, lesser players would've collapsed.

Worst Alliance: BG/BYOB for standing by and letting Khaos rape us for 4-5 days when that was the golden opportunity to strike on Khaos and run them into the ground. Shame on you.

Best Leader: Dill, as he was completely unseen, hidden from view, and no one has a clue he was leading. Also because you didn't play the game the way everyone else wanted it to be played. Gratz my friend.

Worst Leader: Dill, as he was completely unseen, hidden from view, and no one had a clue he was leading. Also because you didn't play the game the way everyone else wanted it to be played. Shame on you Dill!

Player of the Round - Allied: Dinget for long nightwatch hours: I don't know what i'd do without you. KJJJN for being there with your POMs during nightwatch when i needed them. Tiff/Illumination you were always willing to be woken up despite having kids and a job. I'll play with you anytime. All of you are rockstars, every one of the Desp players deserves a mention but you three stood out.

Player of the Round - Solo: Son for his amusing IRC antics and his rather excessively bloodthirsty nature. If you were actually solo, good stuff :)

Best Offensive Player: Wacky: for all the grief you caused me by bringing down loads of incoming on our heads, you killed a whole bunch of people, and pissed off a bunch more.

Best Defensive Player: KJJJN for his 100 mill+ POMs. Uber defence. and a variety of the Barcodes players: I spent the good first half of the round repeatedly rushing you guys, and got stuffed on a number of atacks. Kudos, I'm afraid I don't know your names but it was the thugs/Vamp (stass?) players. Congratulations.

Honourable Mention Player: Dakiv/Hato. I'd never played with you guys to my knowledge and you blew me away. Exceedingly well done; i'd be happy to play with you gentlemen anytime.

Worst Player: Ogluk for ratting us out to Khaos and then watching as we slowly died. Pathetic.

Best Moment of Round: Not dying when the entirety of Khaos spent 5 days trying and in some places succeeding in killing us. Launching numerous ally attacks and having a general asskickingly good time. Killing Dill on defence whenever possible. Finding out that it was april fools day ingame when we sent our mobs of 69/1337 on the real/fake targets on the resistance attack we were forced into. :) EDIT: "Don't forget to mention how that not only did Khaos rape us while BG & BYOG watched on, those two also joined in for a bit and THEN wanted us to help in another resistance against Khaos." EDIT 2: Having war declared on us by BG and having Lude join in. We were amused that it required two allies bigger than us to try to take us down. The first wave went badly, we lost 9k acres but only 1 or 2 players died as i recall. (not sure on the stats). Then stuffing the rest of BG/Lude inc for the most part in the last day or so; and Tiff killing off 1/4 of BG troops. Top notch efforts, and a fun war so long as Lude stayed out of it.

Worst Moment of Round: When I joined up expecting to be a regular member and found out I was the MO. My stress levels went through the roof. When the 'resistance', predictably, turned on us because we refused to play their game and wouldn't join in the resistance. That is the single biggest gripe i have about resistances: they can't handle rejection. The irony when they later let Khaos walk all over us was not lost on the Desperados team.

Best Suicide-Defence: Me being the MO all round (insanity!!) and miscalculating one rather nasty wave and killing off half our alliance in one tick. Bravo.

Best Suicide-Offence: Wacky, hato, PI all of the above. We had plenty of BRs where we should've recalled but didn't. Scorequeens suck, being dead ftw.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

Alliance of the round - Khaos - There was a resistance, and these guys came out on top. Suppose that would do it.

Best Offensive Alliance
- Khaos

Honourable Mention Alliance - Desperados

Worst Alliance - BuddhaGunners

Worst Leader - Alci! :lol:

Player of the Round - Allied - Recon - dude restarted and is still rank 2 now :eek:

Player of the Round - Solo - LOL

Best Defensive Player - Asmo, for obvious reasons I think. Stupidly active and always defending, even when nobody else does

Worst Player - JJbrondasjl, the great land whore!

:microwave:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

My votes are as follows:

Best Alliance: Myself (I am classing myself as an alliance and I was the best so I win this award)
Worst Alliance: BYOB enough said
Best Player: It was a hard choice but again I would have to pick myself
Worst Player: Polo, he wouldn't suck my oh sorry that's not a reason so I say cyrus because nobody seems to like him.
Best Solo: If I was solo it would be me but at times I felt solo so it goes to me again.

Special Mention: I would like to thank my mum and dad and Azzer for making this all possible. I would also like to thank Polo for playing hard to get but eventually giving in to my hide the salami game, I think that was a real moral booster this round.
Thank you bushtarion!

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Alliance of the round
Well i'd say Lude for PWNing at the start and holding on well with 17 thugs.

Best Offensive Alliance
No one really impressed me here, Lude was next best to that but nothing amazing

Best Defensive Alliance
KHaoS as someone said before, Lude had a spell of not landing on us for 4-5 days when they were big, we were so dam active and contactable but BYOB impressed me towards the end.

Desp - Thought they had a solid round, held defence well and our constant inc and kept returning with more land, well done!
Barcodes, fair play to you guys!

Worst Alliance
BG - Could attack reasonably well, but my god you guys sucked when we hit you back on that retal, you were dead in 3 hours?

Best Leader
No one at all

Worst Leader
Azlev - Was more of a figure head, left me cyrus and rama to do all the work. But we did what we set out for!

Cyrus by a long way! Wow you were good this round

DS - As per usual!

Best Offensive Player
Phantom/Recon were good here.

Best Defensive Player
Masa, ALWAYS on when needed!

Pheonix what ever his name is and Nitrous annoyed me with inc :p

Worst Player
Lukey with first account - So inactive, but doing well as normal now
DarkSider for not joining my alliance :p

Best Moment of Round
The retal on BG, i knew soon as we started zeroing ppl on first wave the round was ours!

Worst Moment of Round
Lude going public with top 20 being held and thinking, oh ****!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Best player - Cyrus
Worst players: damfrankie, monkeh, martin
Honorable mention player: Tiff (she looks so damn gorgeous in Desp banner)

Best moment: Getting repeat attacked by an allied guy who took this solo guy for a farm just to kill him 6 times after :D

A chill round for me, thx for allowing me to cheerlead to the couple allies and i hope i was a good company :D

flameharvester

Head Gardener

Alliance of the round: Lude, For staying top 3 :)

Worst alliance: Lude for stealing 3 of my members

Best Alliance: Desperados, for being so damn honourable :)

Honourable Mention Alliance: JTC just cause I have played in a load of better allies but never had so much fun.

Best Player: Mike, for being so big and refusing to leave us <3

Worst player: Lupus, How dare you leave me as leader.

Honourable Mention Player: Yngwie, Mike, Drinker and myself for keeping JTC alive when Lupus abandoned us!

Worst moment of the round: making the decision that lupus wasnt returning and kick/raping him!

Best moment of the round: Finding out that lupus had returned and was rejoining us.

Best defensive(_):

Alliance: Desperados, Always at least one of them on.

Player: Beckett! We stayed mate and we showed them the deadly combo that is SA and POM!

Moment: Losing All my men defending Mitch but holding the enemy back :)

Best offensive(_):
Alliance: Lude Landed on me more then once wasnt good fun as a POM this round :p

Player: Mike, He grew and grew and grew!

Moment: umm hitting an ally who were entirely online and ****ing them up again and again as they always managed to send to fakes!.

Podunk

Head Gardener

Alliance of the round - None really, but Khaos played their cards right and got the win. Congrats.

Best Offensive Alliance - None, People keep putting Bhudda and Exit here but if they're too afraid to attack on their own then they don't deserve this nomination.

Best Defensive Alliance - Khaos first part of the round and during the resistance definately. BYOB second part of the round.

Honourable Mention Alliance - Barcodes

Worst Alliance - Any ally that doesn't stand on their own two feet.

Best Leader - None, saw a bunch of stupid moves done by leaders all round. Had a bunch of talking heads this round.

Worst Leader - All equally bad this round lol.

Player of the Round - Allied - Hexeh or Johnnie, Always willing to do whats needed for the team.

Player of the Round - Solo - There were solos this round?

Best Offensive Player - Donno

Best Defensive Player - Shadow, normally made good calls in defending this round for BYOB.

Honourable Mention Player - Ogluk, for his mighty activity :D

Worst Player - Wacky, for making me lose all respect I had for you. Gloating and taunting I will never see as a good thing.

Best Moment of Round - Killin stuff?

Worst Moment of Round - Seeing my grades for this term... lol

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Alliance of the round
Exitlude

Best Offensive Alliance
Exitlude

Best Defensive Alliance
Exitlude

Best Leader
Twigley and f0xx, Twigley for pushing so hard and getting his guys back up again, and f0xx for having such a relaxed mentalility even when having good players, was a nice atmosphere to have in an alliance.

PhoenixChan - Not heard of him before but a true gent and a good player.

Best Offensive Player
The guy with the most land?

Best Defensive Player
The guy who saved the guy the had the most land?

Worst Player
Me

Worst Moment of Round
Realising I'd done something nasty, to one of the nicest guys around, not often I get that 'sick' feeling in my stomach but that was a little uncomfortable.

ZigZag

Harvester

Alliance of the round Khaos First place

Best Offensive Alliance Exitlubes

Best Defensive Alliance Khaos

Honourable Mention Alliance Exitnubes

Worst Alliance Barcodes no defense anytime attack

Best Leader really not sure who our leader was said Azlev but Cyrus seemed to run it

Worst Leader Twigley quits again on his ally and restarts

Player of the Round - Allied got to be Cyrus

Player of the Round - Solo none this round

Best Offensive Player Phantom impressed with his use of poms

Best Defensive Player Masa was always there to defend or die trying

Honourable Mention Player Recon restarted and ended up at the top

Worst Player Cheese big whiner and general idiot

Best Moment of Round Retaling against the resistance and gaining 120k acres

Worst Moment of Round having to deal with cheese after I zeroed myself against someone else ( I don't know why he felt the urge to pm me I don't know the idiot) He is enough to discourage new players alone