A petition for a temp change to bush for next round (rnd 30)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: A petition for a temp change to bush for next round (rnd 30)

Forwyn said:
Cyrus said:
mt opinion is my opinion, they are far from the best alli if you span across all the rounds :)

No, but some of the best players in the best allies across all the rounds started in Discworld.

Who?

Defender

Weeder

Discworld FTW

They've plenty for the game. think about how many people have started in Discworld and continued to play the game because Discworld showed them how to have some fun instead of quitting after a round or 2

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

I will sign the petition but only if Azzer is renamed to Cyrus needs to get of f his high horse

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Defender said:
Discworld FTW

They've plenty for the game. think about how many people have started in Discworld and continued to play the game because Discworld showed them how to have some fun instead of quitting after a round or 2

like i said no more than other allis have.

Cheese said:
I will sign the petition but only if Azzer is renamed to Cyrus needs to get of f his high horse

high horse, again read. im not the one campaigning for the renaming of something.

pinpower said:
Cyrus said:
or rename is Are You Kidding Of Silly Idea
people have played 25 rounds and not had any special mentions or anything.

cyrus, i like you but shut up

its a bit of fun, doesnt hurt anyone...there is actually NO reasons against it...other than Azzer just not wanting to

TBH your starting to sound like Blackwolf...

please dont insult me :p
you cant name one valid reason that no-one else has done and is game changing for this name change

rooney

Head Gardener

no-one else has had an alliance for 20 rounds with same name and leader, always accepting people regardless of skill, and never broken up.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

im not saying it doesnt deserve any recognition maybe azzer could put up an announcement on the overveiw, is that not enough... no you wanna start messing with the game because your heads up your own arse?

rooney

Head Gardener

beleive me cyrus, asmo really doesnt need or want hiw epenis enlarging. if he did he would go FTW everynow and again. i really dont see how it would affect the game at all so im confused about why people are so against it. its just a laugh isnt it?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

lol, i just think there is no reason against it! it isnt going to hurt anyone...ands its a bit of FUN in a GAME!

i think its funny that people (*throws bacon at BW*) are getting so worked up about everything!!!

x

rooney

Head Gardener

pinpower said:
lol, i just think there is no reason against it! it isnt going to hurt anyone...ands its a bit of FUN in a GAME!

i think its funny that people (*throws bacon at BW*) are getting so worked up about everything!!!

x

:winner:

and lol. bacon...

CLem

Head Gardener

cyrus people react to your response that way because of how you phrased "I don't like this idea", your attitude stinks and a lot of people know it. i understand where you are coming from for the confusion part when new players see gov defense coming from a rather strange name (no offense to DW), you could have just said that instead of replying in a childish and insulting manner.

I don't think there should be a name change for Police HQ, but i think DW deserve some recognition maybe a banner on top of admin message to say congrat or something.

nopjes

Head Gardener

signed, Asmo earned this. 20 rounds is a great achievement

Clem whynot?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

agreed clem i could have been more friendly about how i went about disagreeing with this, but at the same time this whole thing was started by a poor way of going about it, firstly Dw are asking to much for what that have acheieved. secondly a petition for something to be changed, why not just a simple voting on the forums?

end of the day, i hope it doesnt happen.

:x-mas:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

CLem said:
i understand where you are coming from for the confusion part when new players see gov defense coming from a rather strange name (no offense to DW), you could have just said that instead of replying in a childish and insulting manner.

There's a pretty simple way round this. Azzer could just put a message on overview telling people about the name change for ID 1 so no-one would be confused.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

I will accept that it is a bad idea when someone gives me 1 reason against it...

No-Dachi

Official Helper

pinpower said:
I will accept that it is a bad idea when someone gives me 1 reason against it...

I will accept that it is a good idea when someone gives me one good (I assume you meant good) reason for it...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

No-Dachi said:
pinpower said:

I will accept that it is a good idea when someone gives me one good (I assume you meant good) reason for it...

agreeeeeed.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

No-Dachi said:
pinpower said:

Big fat seconded there.
I completely agree with what Cyrus said earlier, this is obviously a way for Asmo to feel important and have his e-penis enlarged, and if that makes him happy, then go ahead, it's not like I care. I don't like the idea, but it doesn't bother me.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

No-Dachi said:
pinpower said:

1. Its a bit of FUN in a GAME!!! (Pretty sure thats the idea of a game)
2. It just adds a bit of support (morale wise) to an alliance that has stuck around for 20 rounds...often helping out new players, some of which have gone on to become top players!
3. Linked to the reason above, its a bit of an incentive for someone else to create an alliance and keep it going round after round, (which is good for the community) as there is obvious recognition for it by the game itself

(BTW, thats 3 reasons there...)

tbh it just seems like you guys are all jelous or w/e and are just arguing to spite them

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Haha.. jealous. Have you read anything I've written, Pinpower? Because as far as I can recall I've written (in this very thread) that I respect DW, that I think we should have more alliances that stick around round after round. I've also said that while I don't mind if they get a purple, flashing alliance name I don't think it's appropriate to change the name of ID 1 for something like this.

Tbh it seems like you guys are just blinded by your own beliefs or whatever, and are refusing to actually read what we're writing.