What is best planted on your acres? *Actual figures*

00micbro1998

Planter
Having spent over 2 weeks ingame time, with 10 of each land. Having sufficient amount of harvesters. Not voting, nor having ingame attacks/seeds loss bla bla.

I can now formally tell you the results. Some you may know, others you might not.

Tree = 35404330 * 0.975 * 300 = 10,355,766,525
Bush = 69617870 * 0.90 * 175 = 10,964,814,525
Flower = 313571736 * 0.875 * 35 = 9,603,134,415
Grass = 818908963 * 0.85 * 15 = 10,441,089,278

These are the figures for 2 full years ingame time. To counteract the weather, and seasons.

Maybe next round i'll be able to produce something a little more complicated. Either way, what you may have known or guessed, you now know for sure. Bush is the best acres over all :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: What is best planted on your acres? *Actual figures*

but grass is better than tree...important to remember that...i myself am guilty of being tree/bush racist...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

pinpower said:
but grass is better than tree...important to remember that...i myself am guilty of being tree/bush racist...

i like having less seeds. makes it easier to plant ;P

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Grass is still even worse in comparison to flowers too... Like it or not, but wasting funds to those extra harvesters and gardeners you need to keep grass going just isnt worth of it.
But I am glad that someone made actual figures of something like that so we can say thing like this:
FFS AZZER! Fix the darn acres to produce something even slightly comparable!!

If it would go like
14B grass
13B flower
12B bush
11B tree

I think it would be way way better, making you to decide with lots of harvs/gardeners and higher income or less and bit less income.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

BlackWolf said:
FFS AZZER! Fix the darn acres to produce something even slightly comparable!!

If it would go like
14B grass
13B flower
12B bush
11B tree

I think it would be way way better, making you to decide with lots of harvs/gardeners and higher income or less and bit less income.

I second that.

Those flower numbers seem really odd though, I guess I have to find a new kind of acre I love most now :(

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Cheers for that :D

However it's a shame there is no strategy related to acre types whatsoever. Other than first ~1k acres that you buy you'll have about no control over the type of new acres. Hopefully in age 5 there is something to justify different acre types :)

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

DarkSider said:

However it's a shame there is no strategy related to acre types whatsoever. Other than first ~1k acres that you buy you'll have about no control over the type of new acres. Hopefully in age 5 there is something to justify different acre types :)

Quoted for truth.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

DarkSider said:

So what do you propose?