• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

ID history to include snapshot of total troops and route

CLem

Head Gardener
as titled, so that when you go and have a look at your history you can remember what you have done and what you had.why? cause i can't remember half the routes that i had been with my past IDs and it will be good to be able to keep those records somewhere to nudge the memories. for example if you were a puppet player your final gov value doesn't really mean much, but if you see what you had bribed then it is a difference story. :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: ID history to include snapshot of total troops and route

Aye my memory is so shoddy i can barely remember a few rounds back; so it would be quite nice to have a little reminder with each ID history.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

This would be a nice little addition. No reason not to do it.

Gooner

Head Gardener

seconded

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

No reason not to..

CLem

Head Gardener

errr how? it doesn't affect the game mechanics in any sense

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

BlackWolf said:
Idea would be good, but I am afraid it will end up to screw up routes pretty badly.

the only thing i can think of that BW is suggesting is that new players will try to mimic troop set ups they see on this?

But i cant see how that is a bad thing???

Confuzzled me is

f0xx

Landscape Designer

BlackWolf said:
Idea would be good, but I am afraid it will end up to screw up routes pretty badly.

I LOLed.

Could you care to explain how exactly would a simple screenshot "screw up routes pretty badly"? I really want to see your logic this time :)

lavadog

Head Gardener

well, if you think it would cause major mimicing from new players, you could always make it private

CLem

Head Gardener

hmm what is Azzer's view on this? can it be done? when will it start???????