People not playing because they can't be solo

Ven0m

Planter
Re: People not playing because they can't be solo

a few stealth mobs help confuse and then bam 10mil stealth killing and offline guy

Max

Garden Designer

If you are not active and / or contactable, then gaining a high rank in an alliance is just not an option. For this reason alone many people will be going back to solo play next round, and who can really blame them! While people can survive so much easier as a solo, it was always be a very appealing option to players. I don't think that this mini-round is going to make too much of a difference on that account.

However, I'm not complaining at all, I love lots of solo players and I love playing either solo or allied, I always manage to find some way to enjoy the game whatever situation / Age I am in :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Dont.
I lost a top 5 place for no reason 7 ticks before the end because of CRAp.
Lots of time wasted.
Worst move in Bush History!

timthetyrant

Head Gardener

TheNamelessWonder said:
Then simply enough, you're in a crappy alliance :x-mas:

I took your advice, and guess what?.....

I'm having heaps more fun now, i retract my statements from before. It is just so much better when you aren't carrying the alliance and its a team effort. And it is always fun to be winning, we aren't first, yet, but im on a PB at the moment. :)

I wish i could tell you my ID so you can see how good im going, but then you would all kill me for boasting when i'm not really that high

CLem

Head Gardener

pfft if you are in an alliance that doesn't require members to be contactable and irc active you are deemed to be in a "crappy alliance"...this is the most demanding 'free' online game i have ever played and thats why people prefer solo i guess. i still love this game and all, but if you want to be in the top you need to give up your life that is just too much.