laptop gameing problem

Saints

Harvester
I have a old ass laptop from like 1996 and my dad calls it his Work computer he says it cant play game from cds... thats the problem i have like 3 disc of command and conquer and everytime i try to play it it says some bull crap like it need windows 95.. i dont remember what it actually said but dont have the disc up here in uni.

The main question is what all do i have to download to play Star craft the game not online just play the main game and all its features... i want to know before i buy it so i can get it set up for halo wars rts and star craft2... and can i download all of it

thanks,
~saints

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Re: laptom gameing problem

I cannot help you until you remove that amusing McCain banner in your signature :eek:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Ohh man...
First of all you dont tell us any specs of your computer, only its age.
There were super good comps and evry very bad comps on 1996 too... Even telling us what windows your running would help... you know C&C doesnt work in XP... dont know of win 2000...
So unless more details are provided and you actually rephrase what you want... then we might be able to help.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Twigley said:
Bobbin said:
TheNamelessWonder said:
I cannot help you until you remove that amusing McCain banner in your signature :eek:

Agreed.

Markb said:
You want a new laptop.

And agreed.

Agreed.
Agreed

BlackWolf said:
Ohh man...
First of all you dont tell us any specs of your computer, only its age.
There were super good comps and evry very bad comps on 1996 too... Even telling us what windows your running would help... you know C&C doesnt work in XP... dont know of win 2000...
So unless more details are provided and you actually rephrase what you want... then we might be able to help.
Agreed

Saints

Harvester
Re: laptop gameing problem

Thanks for the help.... I will get more info on my computer when I call my dad today