• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Stats Bug

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Most Hurting: Exitlude alliance members have lost 35,503 land in a single tick.

That was 9k not so long ago.
And it keeps going up even though we are not losing land...
It would be near impossible for us to lose that much land in one tick!

Big Spender: Exitlude alliance members have spent £43,244,392,777,600 in a single tick.

No we havn't :p
That keeps going up aswell.
We spent about 16 trill in one tick.
That was max.

Total Flop: Exitlude alliance members have lost a combined 'single tick' value of £89,401,088,601.

No we havn't :p

/me shrugs.
Fix teh bugs! :D

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Re: Stats Bug

twigs, it just adds up each members one of those stats to give the ally total
it isnt really a bug its just the way its done

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Twigley is right, it should either be fixed to show what it is supposed to, or it should say what it is showing.

There is a difference between "I nailed 2 chicks in 1 night" and "I've nailed 2 chicks in my entire life".

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Ogluk ally stats should show a collective in one tick.
Not different parts.

It represents something nobody wants to see.
We want to see how much land 1 alliance has lost in a tick.
We want to see how much an alliance has lost in one tick.

Not the way it shows now!

:)

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

f0xx said:
Twigley is right, it should either be fixed to show what it is supposed to, or it should say what it is showing.

There is a difference between "I nailed 2 chicks in 1 night" and "I've nailed 2 chicks in my entire life".

heh, good point

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

f0xx said:

dammit, now you've brought that old trick to light ill have to come up with other ways of faking my manhood!!!

Koeniej

Harvester

f0xx said:

its more like: "I nailed 2 chicks in 1 night" and "Me and f0xx both nailed a diffrent chick in 1 night"

Koeniej

Harvester

Well, is it for example: all 'most land loss in a single tick' combined or all 'land loss' combined

if its the first im making sense :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

f0xx said:

Anybody else not seeing the resemblence in the two situations? :p