How did you?

Mysterious

Harvester
Re: How did you?

Mysterious

I'm a mysterious person.
My nickname was Mysterious when i was in Yr. 10.

Just used it.

Oh, and I'm Frederick, hence Freddy.

Nice and boring and bland.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

my surname is "pinnock"...people started calling me pin in school around year 5...now i rarely answer to my first name (matt)...even my parents call me pin.

when i tried to get a gmail address "pin" was taken so i randomly tried "pinpower" and it was free so i claimed it...

been the same ever since

avash

Harvester

My name in real life is actually Avash..i used to use whats_up but everyone said Avash sounds much cooler..appently most people think Avash is just an alias it isn't its my actual name :p.

Saints

Harvester

i chose my name saints becuz when i had to think of a name for my id in imperialconflict one round i picked saints becuz my highschool mascot was the saints and i was out of ideals and it just stuck

saint1d

Head Gardener

Saints said:
i chose my name saints

People still think i'm you which really gets on my tits lol :p

(nothing personal btw ;) )

TehPantz

Head Gardener

Podunk was teaching me all about Bushtarion and was looking over my shoulder trying to get me set up with mIRC. He said i needed a nickname (my first choice was 'cheese' but he said it was taken :oops: ) So i looked at my google seach bar then down at my jeans and put them together into the name 'googlepants'. very dumb. Pod thought it was funny and just laughed and said TehPantz! So that was that!

No-Dachi

Official Helper

It's from ages back when I used to play Plantetarion. I was really hooked on this game Shogun - Total War, and as I was signing up to Planetarion I was in need of a nickname. I thought No-Dachi sounded cool, and went with it. It opens up for a lot of nice No-Sleep, No-Food, No-Phone, No-Away, etc ;)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Shogun was an AWESOME game!!! If i still had windows i'd go play it right now!

philipd12

Harvester

just got my name
Philip
Added a D on the end as its the start of my 2nd name
and put 1 2 on the end because there was already someone called philipd on the forum i wanted to sign up to lol

AzLev

Digger

Well, mine is short for Azrael Levith. I'm also a writer so I have a lot of different characters in my stories. Which this would be the character that I would speak through on my points of view. But the shortened AzLev is easier to remember and everyone calls me it once they get to know me (offline and online cept for Elle, she always calls me Rich).

Longer story on how I came up with the name tho.

WildDisease

Pruner

Before I used IRC for Bushtarion, I used WildDisease (for other servers)

I dont where I got it from,
I was young and careless.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

It was simply going to be Matt, but then Mattheus contacted me on IRC saying he got pinged every time somebody spoke to me. Thus I stuck an M on the end, my surname beginning with said letter :p

Treedude

Harvester

Loving where your name came from saint1d, actually quite clever, i get stoned and id never realised :p

Mine was from back when anyone could defend anyone, in our first (half) round LO was getting a beat down so my mate went on irc to drum up some defence and called himself Bushman, but he wasn't getting anywhere so asked me to come on and help so as a joke obviously i went for Treedude so Treedude and Bushman were asking for help. Similar to harriergirl, did not think I would be logging in many times after that...how wrong I was :p