Starcraft 2

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Re: Starcraft 2

Ill play him, i dont care :) Anybody who wants to play can find me, I suck (ask f0xx/DS) but I don't mind playing anybody at any experience level :p

I'm 1-1 vs f0xx and 0-2 vs DS

(beat f0xx because he messed up creating and ended up in the middle of the map with no minerals! :D)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

So far jeff and invader beat me, but that's 2 too many :( Anybody feeling like starting with sc so they can boost my morale a bit ? :D

Ven0m

Planter

You should take into account Jeff watched like 6 games before he played you so he knew your tactics. :p

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

I lost to DS and f0xx... so now they are over hyped of their "awesomeness".
Taking that I have not played whole game for couple of years and not played 1vs1 since it came out... so you can quess how it will end up. I knew I would lose... Altho I was every time pretty close to win.... so basicly both DS and f0xx actually sucks without couple of easy mistakes I could have taken both... rofl...

f0xx

Landscape Designer

BlackWolf said:
I lost to DS and f0xx... so now they are over hyped of their "awesomeness".
Taking that I have not played whole game for couple of years and not played 1vs1 since it came out... so you can quess how it will end up. I knew I would lose... Altho I was every time pretty close to win.... so basicly both DS and f0xx actually sucks without couple of easy mistakes I could have taken both... rofl...

No worries wolfie, I've lost to DS like 50 times.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Good man :D I should try playing a full screen game with him, in windowed mode it's harder to spot things :p

jeff54321

Harvester

Iamsmart said:
I beat silly Jeff last night :p

lol i won 4 out of 5 games noob, and i lost playing terran. but illl admit u were good ;D

Ven0m said:
You should take into account Jeff watched like 6 games before he played you so he knew your tactics. :p

LIES!!!!!!!!!! he totally wasnt talking iamsmart srsly :p