• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Make it hard to spot bots

Rogem002

Weeder
This will seem a bit crazy, but i think it will be a good idea to make the bots less obvious for example instead of them being called "B 5 of The Bots" they should be given normal names so people don't just rape them.

Also, make it harder to attack smaller players. For example to limiting the range to like 20%.

What do you think?

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Re: Make it hard to spot bots

The whole purpose of the bots is so people CAN rape them. They are there to introduce land into the game.

You could say they were just begging for it. :twisted: :p :twisted:

Lupus

Head Gardener

idd asmo is right bots were bred for bashing and bashing alone

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

me in another thread said:
didnt azzer talk ages ago (only in a kinda...throwing ideas out there) about making a group bots have random names...so nobody knew who they were and have them in an alliance...so they would defend each other and attack sometimes together...

i do think some bots a bit higher in the rankings would be a good idea...maybe give them a slightly higher cash inflow than they should have...they will never grow to high from it as people will still constantly attack them...but it would allow the bots to move higher in the rankings...

i think as well as having their bots in their current state (to get land into the game and filter up) some higher ranked/harder to spot bots would be a really good addition

they could be in an alliance together (if thats possible) or solo but with the ability to do better...also azzer could every now and then take control of the bots just to make them a bit more player-like...i mean it wouldnt take much effort for him to do that...maybe an hour out of a 9 hour working day?

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Start giving the bots rights and you'll have a revolution on your hands.

You've been warned.