• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

The Old Days

babyeh

Digger
Maybe we could have the old bounties such as Fair back

reply with your thoughts :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: The Old Days

babyeh said:
reply with your thoughts :)

Erm ... don't want to sound blunt but what are YOUR thoughts behind this idea first?

:/

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Well i'd clearly prefer to have the old bounty system over the current one. mostly because the old one worked (sort of) and this one just plain doesn't.

Then again, i'm usually POM route so bounty is irrelevant to me as it's never really been an option. Bounty hunting with LETs was good fun though i must admit...

L/F was fun, more interesting i must say, less of the rather simplistic Eff/Valuation we have today and i found it to be more engaging in retrospect.

No, I don't think we should go back. Forge ahead to older ideas wrapped in shiny new Age 5 packaging!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

I thought the old L/F system, with bounties based off it, was excellent. Sure there were some bugs and exploits, but fixing those would have been vastly preferable to just doing away with the whole thing.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

BRING BACK H/F!!!!!! screw l/f!!! H/F was the bomb, it did precisely nothing and yet rewarded people with another portal option if they wanted it, was perfect :)

and ofc bring the old bounty system back, i loved it :D getting top 10 most wanted at rank 600 or so, that was gooooood fun :)

oh and get rid of injuries!!!!!!!!