Who will be the next U.S president?

Who will be the next U.S president?

• Total voters

Illumination

Head Gardener
Re: Who will be the next U.S president?

Bobbin said:
If the American people vote in yet another idiot republican, I think it should be legal for the rest of world to kill an American a day.

Obama ftw.

This coming from a Bushtarion manager. I think people who make moronic statements like that should have their testicles removed with a butter knife.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Bobbin said:
If the American people vote in yet another idiot republican, I think it should be legal for the rest of world to kill an American a day.

Obama ftw.

So we get to retroactively kill one brit a day because you guys elected Tony Blair, right?

Harbinger

Pruner

Alcibiades said:
Bobbin said:

Obama ftw.

So we get to retroactively kill one brit a day because you guys elected Tony Blair, right?

I vote we start with Bobbin - and that's a blunt butter knife I assume Tiff?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Harbinger said:
Alcibiades said:
Bobbin said:

Obama ftw.

I vote we start with Bobbin - and that's a blunt butter knife I assume Tiff?

Maybe we could use a rusty spoon. You know, tetanus, rust, sharp splintery edges... yeah....

<3 Bobbin just sometimes... :bhead:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

What was wrong with Big Tony Blair?

:p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Apart from seemingly carte blanche support of the Bush regime.... if you blame the US for electing Bush, you can't escape blaming Blair for supporting Bush.

The being said, Blair isn't as bad as Bush but he's no shining example of statesmanship.

Ram

Head Gardener

I thought Al Gore was supposed to be running this year? :eek:

TehPantz

Head Gardener

OOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Saints

Harvester

oh tehpantz tisk tisk i thought you were better than this ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

being better would be writing in a 3rd choice. mccain has lost his marbles.

Podunk

Head Gardener

Obama ftw! Seriously if McCain gets in nothing new would happen except maybe another war... That and Palin has about a 50/50 shot at being president. I would lose all trust in our government then :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Palin: "hi, i've swallowed all my life for a living. this qualifies me as president. that and I can see russia from my house!"

sorry I prefer my leaders to be givers not takers. palin is damaged goods.

but her beauty queen run from her knees aside....

her husband is a successionist. she sought revenge on her ex-brother in law - so she's willing to abuse power for trivialities. she tried to hide her newborn, and generally has no clue of what she's doing. I mean even on rush limbaugh's show 'if you don't make it to the whitehouse what have you considered as options' she didn't have an answer. she doesn't think more than 5 minutes ahead at a time. she recovered after a lonnnng pause saying she was just focused on the WH race... but seriously she should have been prepared for a question similar to that and fired off that canned answer pretty quickly. she is a deer in freaking headlights.

and this wasn't 'gotcha' journalism wtf that means. it was a question from her own supporting party... she's a complete moron. worse than W. if that's even possible.

sheep. the lot of you.

Harbinger

Pruner

I think Palin would make a great VP - even President should McCain keel over (very likely).

I thought he was brilliant in those Monty Python type things.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

if only Palin in this race stood for michael... *sigh*

AzLev

Digger

Obama ftw. Palin and McCain photo ops creep me out. And it takes a lot to do that. She's only being prepped for speeches now. It's quite obvious. Last debate is tonight. I wonder if McCain will completely lose his head sitting that close to Obama.

Saints

Harvester

well here we go election day is tomorrow

aGit

Harvester

i recent that the poll options lack all the candidates? where is Brian moore? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_P._Moore

anyways, having a democratic gongress, it'd be good for the economy to have a republican president. That way the spending would be minimal. That being said, i'd still vote for Obama.