Owner of this rounds statistics quitting: ---> YEEEHAAA :)

Kali

Weeder
Quitting

I have made my point, reached my goals, and now I am quitting, before this is getting out of hand.

Currently, I own of the statistics. Kewl? 8) Pathetic? :roll: Probably a bit of both. It sure was fun ;)

I have been playing Bush for a few years now. Every round I start with fresh eager, only to find out boredom will be kicking in after 3 or 4 weeks. Tried Solo, Pure Solo and many, many alliances. It was fun, much fun, but still, every round, the last 6 weeks are boredom, pure boredom.

This round I tried something different: Owning the statistics. I have succeeded, but now I have to quit. I get messages from people telling me there are counter-groups. There are people (on the most attacked and most attacks-list) who are currently sending out fleets of 1 to friends on an attack, pull, resend, do this 10 times a tick and so on and so on. There are people flooding other people with spam, scans and so on, and I notice people are getting annoyed by messages like: “Please put me on your ignore list”. So… don’t. :lol: . It was fun while it lasted and I will stop now. No need for scan wars, I don’t think that’s the point.

I leave you all with my current stats (24 september, 6.30 game time):
1. Most land bought: 17,666 -> expensive one. Should have started beginning of the round ;)
2. Most land stolen: 125,829 -> Very proud of this one. Never seen any1 break the 100,000 8)
3. Most land stolen from: 138,781-> Well, goes with the deal. Good to know I have been portalling so much acres into the game.
4. Most aggressive: 1,069 attacks made: These are real attacks. Not sending, pulling, sending etc. But ey, you can see the result on the most land stolen list.
5. Most attacks received: 1,024. With 95% of my attackers I had lots of fun. Most people liked me to portal acres ;)
6. Most scans made: 22,268 -> Takes a shitload of time.
7. Most scans received: 63,710 -> Did not take too much effort. When people find out you are easy target, it just happens.
8. Most mails send: 5,592-> lot of work, but fun.
9. Most mails received: 12,777 -> fun while it last
10. Most ignore lists on: 49 -> I had to ask ppl for it. So far, I had not many people take offence of my actions.
11. Most friends list on: 98 -> Thanks all!! Would be fun to hit 100, but this is ok. Thanks for proofing you guys sometimes like idiots like me :p
12. Most sleep: 17 -> BORING :shock:

Close:
13. Most logins, rank 2: 6,524 -> I was there, but the current number 1 uses scripts / bots. Last Sunday he managed to have 1,000 logins (with only 1 login every 15 seconds, that’s . . a lot of minutes :mad: ). . . . Cant compete with that, don’t want to either ;)
14. Most bruises, rank 2: £15,498,514,086 -> Hard one. You will have to pick your targets carefully.

Well, see for yourself: http://www.bushtarion.com/statistics.php?Opt=G

So, at the top of my career ( :) sad, so sad :)), I am quitting. I hope you guys have a blast. I for one had a terrific good time and I enjoyed playing with you all.

I will not delete my account, I might, from time to time, have a peak, but I will embrace my social life again now :) Good luck wasting these records :p

Thanks all for playing with me, in an alliance, as a Pnap or just as an ‘enemy’. Thanks for all the fun messages, I saved a few. Special thanks to: Migi, Mike, Taylor, John, Peter, Jan, Frank, Tesse, Pat, Sun, Fletch, Phillip, Astrid, Karin and Gerrit for helping me out so many times. And I hope Discworld will finally get to number 1 someday :)

Kali – out.

Augustus: One of the annoying gits gone now ;) :respekt:
Azzer: It might be an idea to have the statistics ‘real’ again: Scanning your self does not count, sending a fleet which is pulled within a tick does not count, scanning the same account over and over does not count, etc etc. :bhead:

Bye all :) !!!!

philipd12

Harvester
Re: Owner of this rounds statistics quitting: ---> YEEEHAAA :)

I think you should delete your account and give others the chance to have some stats :p haha
anyway have fun in real life

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Playing for certain statistic/rank sucks.

Not to mention that most of those statistics are quite lame too.

On topic though, players leaving, I don't like. Good luck in real life though.

Toast

Pruner

This attempt to "own" the stat page is directly manipulating it, and therefore, not earning it lawfully or naturally. The name of your ID also says you don't want to play the game, but cheat to take someone else's stats away who earned it. You may say you took land with legal attacks but, technically, you didn't put up any kind of defense, allowing players to attack you at free will. I don't think you should feel proud at all with these stats. You didn't do anything impressive. Anyone who wanted to do what you did, could do it a lot better in future rounds. You constantly left yourself open and then attacked bots when you were getting attacked. Oh, how skillful! (sarcastic). You cheated someone else out of the top spot. You also manipulated the the logins page by constantly logging in and out, yet you complain that someone else beat you? And then to accuse them of cheating when you don't have the top spot. How depressing.

You also sent threatening messages to people who you thought were gonna take some of your stats. Nobody wants your spam. Some people don't care about the stats, yet, you send spamming messages over and over accusing them of cheating and threatening to report them. How childish! You have no leg to stand on since you admittedly did not earn some of these stats just playing naturally.

Now that you have competition, you want to leave the game. Someone who is doing exactly what you are doing and you have to quit and act like you are some genius for taking easy, but time consuming statistics. If you are gonna manipulate statistics page, abuse the mailing system, and other features. Please don't complain when someone else attempts it.

mike

Beginner

lol don't mind toast here

i think you did a great job which i for sure cannot achieve so heads up great work

sorry to see you leave and i will try to steal more land

again good work and i hope you are not really quitting

B

BreakerFall

Kali said:
Quitting

This round I tried something different: Owning the statistics. I have succeeded, but now I have to quit.

Someone should tell him that if your winning a race and quit halfway through, you don't win. I guess I'm telling him that. Maybe we should start referring to you as "owner of less than halfway through the rounds statistics, at the moment", but I guess there's a limit to characters, but you get the point. How about "giver up of this rounds statistics because he feels threatened of competition"?

I was in support of his goal until I heard that he began to threaten people who are challenging his stats by "manipulating" the stats. You claim, "There are people (on the most attacked and most attacks-list) who are currently sending out fleets of 1 to friends on an attack, pull, resend, do this 10 times a tick". That's called strategy. You can send fake attacks and defends up to 10 times in a tick. Sending and recalling can confuse some people by "clouding" up your news page. I agree with Toast up there in saying that his efforts to gain the stats are a manipulation as well. How about staying in the range of bots by allowing people to take your land, so you can continue to attack bots for easy land? So he had all that land taken and stole all that land effortlessly. If you actually tried to advance yourself in the round and continued to attack people the most and steal the most land, you'd be pretty bad-ass. Hell, you'd be winning the round. That wouldn't be too boring would it?

I implore people to realize how stupid your point is and how much of a quitter you are and remove you from their friend's and ignore lists! I already have....a quitter doesn't deserve to own any kind of medal, award or trophy. One last jab, "owner of this rounds failed goals", ha!

Kariko

Planter

Well done man, takes a lot of time and effort but shame to see you leave :| Have a good life.

Kariko

Loz

Harvester

:shock: dont give up wimp! :shock:

anyway if u quit Good luck IRL
i thourt it was pretty funny seeing your id Spread up the stats page lol

henk

Beginner

Another legend leaves the battle field.

It was fun playing with you the last couple of rounds and I think you did a splendid job. Indeed it has to be seen if the stats will be owned by you but I dont think it is able to get them all back from you. Very good job and thanks for all you learned me. (I didn't even know there was a forum lol) I hate to see you go.

To all the negative winers: Dont be jealous, you suck :)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Why some people have been so hostile towards this guy?
I think he managed to make a point, with his actions. He did it all by really putting effort to it, not by cheating. I think what he did was cool and hilarious.
Good luck you You Kali in your future.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

while this guy is really annoying (and im glad he is quitting...maybe this will put an end to all the annoying spam that he has caused) i think its funny how hostile people have got...2 points:

everyone who is bitching here was trying to do this (or get a stat) themselves and is bitter cos he was just plain better at achieving it than you (so in reality you suck...;))

ITS A GAME!!! Lighten up, this guy wanted to do something a bit different this round...he had fun, thats all that matters...stop taking it so seriously people

Garrett

Landscape Designer

I have to disagree with your assessment pinpower

why? oh he's locked for multi that's why

bye bye cheater :D

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

this topic should be moved to spam....

just for the fun of it.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

pinpower said:
everyone who is bitching here was trying to do this (or get a stat) themselves and is bitter cos he was just plain better at achieving it than you (so in reality you suck...;)

No. I play to have fun and enjoy my allymates and steal some land, distract some units etc. While he may have been out to do all these things, he also broke the rules and then rubbed it in all our faces. I'm sure many of us could get many of the stats he achieved. Many of them are a result of dedication to a ridiculous event: i.e. hacking/spying/mailing oneself over and over again. I hardly am bitter about that, i'm annoyed that he thinks this is something that he should be proud of.

pinpower said:
ITS A GAME!!! Lighten up, this guy wanted to do something a bit different this round...he had fun, thats all that matters...stop taking it so seriously people

You can do plenty of things differently and still remain well within the boundaries defined by EULA. I for one see very little in his actions worthy of acclamation and plenty worth of criticism.

EDIT: Upon further reflection, the only statistic he achieved which i couldn't do with ease and simply with the click of a button is the most land stolen statistic and we've seen how many other people can achieve that stat. All in all he accomplished something which most of us have known for ages, you can abuse the pointless statistics. Congratulations, there have got to be better things to bring to the attention of Azzer for fixing.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Hasn't Azzer said or hinted publically that someone should try to own all the statitistics? It' one of the profile awards I believe. One of the rare ones nobody's gotten yet.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

harriergirl how exactly can you get the most value all round while losing the most land all round while in that time being in sleep the most all round while changing around all the alliances ingame while being the biggest distractor/disabler while killing the most staff.

It's not ever going to happen!

Glad to see another cheater get locked though.

Bye bye