• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Bunker Route / Cloner

00micbro1998

Planter
The bunker side has been mainly for solo's who can't get on very often.

So why is cloners included in this side of the table?

Cloners are useless when attacking, and are not worth there money for damage.
Cloners die quickly when attacked, and when attacking.

I'm suggesting changing this unit.

Maybe to another bribing or converting unit. With higher ar and hp, or lower costs. This would allow bunker players to clone a little easier.

OR to be completely defensive a route and have a unit with high HP but low AD AND HD. this would complement the idea of the defensive/little time player.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: Bunker Route / Cloner

disagree. nuff said. you sacrifice the ease of attacking by being uber defensive.

this is a selfish request with little thought of balance behind it.

good day sir.

Elderveld

Official Helper

Clooners are lik one of the best sweapers in the game.... 1:3 on pure geos!

Mostly bunker players either get incommings of players whit a gabillionzillionmillion lethals to kill it all, or getting mass flakked.
Whit the rite ratio... and other stuff to flak the clooners ,( mass ninja?? ) clooners can easy survive, and when ur spike/SGT and bunk/sent stop like all the flak left... clooners will do a great job! (even vs tractors!)

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Cyrus said:
lol are you seriously kidding me?

ultimate FAIL.

What a positive and informing post Cyrus.

As already stated, cloners are used by bunkers as a sweeper, or for the occasional perfect cloning target, or the occasional defence to your pNAP. It has it's uses, and the route was never meant to have any real offensive power.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

and you wanted me to say what? if someone thinks cloner is a bad unit for that route(bloody imba route) and wants it replacing with a BETTER briber, i should be informative? ive been arguing for rounds to nerf this route

and besides, this is a suggestion forum, i was stating my stance on his idea, ULTIMATE fail.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

There are so many ways to state that an idea is not appropriate, and while the message you wanted to say was not bad, it was the way you put it forth. It reeks of hostility and personally I think it is demeaning. In either case, it does not encourage the poster to keep up thinking of improvements, and keep posting on the forum.

And yes, I think you should always be informative when responding to suggestions. Either you give a reason for your answer, or you stop spamming. Especially when the original poster is relatively new to the forums.

We want Bushtarion to be a community. We want more players. Do you seriously think that posts like that helps in any way?

Max

Garden Designer

As spoken by others, the cloner is a wonderful addition to all the routes in the Special Operations branch. It gives the bunker players the fun of trying to bribe troops that may be beneficial to them (offensively speaking) such as Small Droids and Stun bots for example.

It can also sweep superbly! (If you'll excuse the 'sweeping' statement).

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Plus it slows people down from getting Sentries masssively quick :p