Bounty....

Augustus

Head Gardener
Does anyone know how the current bounty system calculates what percentage of Bounty is placed on you, or your enemy depending on the value of troops killed/land stolen? How is this effected as you grow in value (i.e. does someone have to do more damage at a higher score range to have a bounty on them)? And what is the maximum amount of damage someone can do without a Bounty being placed on them?

mrmongo

Harvester
Re: Bounty....

i do know one thing... bounty is only6 gained on 1 tick... the first tick.. sucks aqss... both targets i hit, were both 150 - 200% my score and after 1 tick of damage...one attack bringing 5.9bill bounty the other 38bill, the bounty was gone.. :( sucks... they kill me for 3 ticks and take land and i get 1 tick of bounty retribution.

Dennis

Harvester

That's pretty easy to explain :)

You probly did more dmg in return then they did to you in just 1 tick, so you lost your chance to bounty hunt them

Loz

Harvester

Bounty sucks, bring back base bounty and a bounty tabel for the bashers and people that attack at 30% all round

Phobis

Weeder

Actually, you can gain bounty on every tick. It all depended on how much damage you have to catch up on your foe. Most oppents this round are cleared of bounty on the first tick of battle, but two have last 2-3 ticks, and one, I was able to send in a second wave.

Augustus

Head Gardener

Phobis said:
Actually, you can gain bounty on every tick. It all depended on how much damage you have to catch up on your foe. Most oppents this round are cleared of bounty on the first tick of battle, but two have last 2-3 ticks, and one, I was able to send in a second wave.

But did you make any money on this attack? From what I've experienced it is very hard to actually make any kind of profit whatsoever...