DORO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: DORO

you want a bad rap, listen to vanilla ice.

you want multi'ing, mutual attacking, cheaters? you talk to doro!

anything else falls strictly under alliance play.... definitely no cosplay.

and I will eradicate all furries :(

so sorry.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

mrmongo said:
Wtf does me an my previous convictions have to do with this topic? Other than you couldn't think of something logical to say so resort to offtopic arse?

I just thought it was funny that you have something to say about the honour of solos when you yourself were multi-ing last round. Maybe it's just me that appreciates irony.

mrmongo

Harvester

i was more so chatting about the boredom caused by all these ninnies moaning about solo triggering, but thanks reminding me of last round... it was so far out of my memory id almost lost it :D

Garrett

Landscape Designer

well i for one applaud your actions allowing me to restart 150 times lol good fun that.

Chewie

Pruner

mrmongo said:
I digress... Wtf does me an my previous convictions have to do with this topic? Other than you couldn't think of something logical to say so resort to offtopic arse?

I personally think its more down to your under-sized penis making your argument completely void. Although it could be the fact you cheated so everybody has lost respect for YOU and YOUR opinion.

Kariko

Planter

Can't believe this is still going on... :flamer: same whines being repeated. DORO are not the sole group triggering as it can be easily done by all solo's in bush. The fact that DORO seem to be triggering because they are in the top and you silly people can't grab easy land makes it fun :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

the only good parts about your posts in general that make any sense is your avatar. less typing and more avatar posting.

mrmongo

Harvester

Chewie said:
mrmongo said:
I digress... Wtf does me an my previous convictions have to do with this topic? Other than you couldn't think of something logical to say so resort to offtopic arse?

I personally think its more down to your under-sized penis making your argument completely void. Although it could be the fact you cheated so everybody has lost respect for YOU and YOUR opinion.

Lol if i said that id probably get banned by the forum noobs.... but hey that doesnt change anything, your a richard, i know your a richard, you know your a richard, your mum wishes your dad didnt have a richard so your flatulent fingers would have never written such blashphemies... i dont care what people think... opinons in text amongst a couple thousand of the worlds many billion people will hardly settle in my stomach like raw chicken, merely digested smoothly in non-wiper fashion. :D

"INSERT CHEWBACA STYLE BLEAT"

mrmongo

Harvester

by the way though.... its not like i dislike you all really... im just farking about, if i was to sit and chat with you all face to face it would be very civil and friendly, id probably even buy you a beer but in a warzone i can be a bit grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

even Twigley... we fell out a bit recently but i known you years long enuf not to ruin it over one round :D i still owe you a beer aswell you little jew from your underage virus days! ha i might pop up with augustus to the meet and buy you one ha! but dont let that put other people off... lol

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

And as for this topic, it is now locked. After some discussing with other mods we've decided that it has been going on for too long, and everyone was able to bring in his or her two cents. I'd like to quote Martin's initial gripe as a conclusion. I hope you had and will have success in your quest, Marty! :p

Martin said:
Every solo who is sitting in the top 50 sits in an IRC channel, "Oh I have inc, trigger on me".

The one thing which made me play this game, that you can stand-alone without an alliance is the one thing that forces me to log out due to frustration every evening.

When Adept and partly myself made the group it was just an idle channel as somewhere to talk, now it is a network for all those solos who want to work together, which is obviously how the game has evolved.

It's just one more thing that makes me want to walk away, I'm not playing activly or trying too hard this round and it still infuriates me, those who are really trying and playing for the win, well I can't imagine how they feel.

I am having a list of all solos who do this at least once, and I will make sure I take them out, they seem to be SOs and Thugs. So I shall be readying the large masses of Hummers to visit every so often! Anyone wish to join me (If you can't beat their ways, then recruit ene mass so you can beat them at their own game). If they want to play for Value, I'll damn well do what I can to stop them getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.