Bot Punishment?

Cal

Weeder
I've attacked nothing but bots all round and I was wondering if this was another randomly generated, quite funny mail that they send at you for attacking them, or was it really a punishment, and actually happened....

Private Sent by: B 34 of The Bots [2248] Tue 09th Sep, 2008. 19:20:14 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
What, you couldn't go and get your land from a human target, so you decided to try your luck with me? Ok, time for some nasty bot tricks... watch your seeds... you watching closely? Bye seeds!

I know it was probably the former, but if it was the latter it's quite a funny punishment....

Made me laugh.

~Cal

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Bot Punishment?

I've had that message a good few times, it's by no means special but it sure is funny. I do love those messages.

Dennis

Harvester

I've never recieved such mails :(

But I haven't attacked bots in rounds :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

i like the ones that give me binary messages. then i go and translate them. it's fun and informative!

Kali

Weeder

Garrett said:
i like the ones that give me binary messages. then i go and translate them. it's fun and informative!
Nooooooooooooooooooo, why do you say that!!! Normally I just delete those messages, but now I have to do this too aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa