• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Search options OWN news

Kali

Weeder
Currently, you can search your own news by ID. Which is great.

But...

I would love to search on 'free' text lines, such as: "will arrive to attack you". This way I can search trough my news, seeing who has been attacking me lately. After that, I can allways search by ID to see the amount of times they attacked me.

Regards,

Kali

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Re: Search options OWN news

If you press ctrl + f on your keyboard, it brings up a search icon, so you can type that in, and it would search everything on the page for that phrase or word.

Kali

Weeder

f0xx said:
You can always spy yourself and as Martin suggested, ctrl+f.

That is correct for the ppl who have developped spy scans. For the ppl who didn't, it works only per page.
What I would suggest is a function which makes it possible to do it over all your news, making it in 1 page visible who have been raiding you while you were sleeping/bothering your gf/out/working/partying etc.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

so what your after would be say an option at the top of your news page to filter between say incoming mobs, outgoing mobs, defense battle reports, attack battle reports and other news

i kinda like the idea actually :)

yes u could just use ctrl+f but when u have 7 pages of news or whatever and want to find who attacked you it would make things a hell of alot easier!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

No-Dachi said:
I see no reason why this shouldn't be implemented.

I also see no reason why this should be implemented, short of laziness.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Alcibiades said:
I also see no reason why this should be implemented, short of laziness.

Will it make this game worse? I don't think so. Will it make it easier? Yes. Should it be a feature? I think it should. It's a small change that is not game-breaking news, but it's one of those small things that separate a working system from an excellent system.