Daily Votes

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Re: Daily Votes

There are times when it takes longer than 2 seconds for vote to register. I suggest to vote early and then "fake vote" that another 4 times during the day if first doesnt work, usually at 4th vote someone votes and it registers.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

A round wouldn't be complete without one of these threads i guess. :? :roll:

Garrett

Landscape Designer

load standard reply of ha ha noobs?

'i get my seeds everyday and i don't even vote for bush, i just hit the link'

or

'last round i didn't even vote for bush, and at your acre count you probably don't make more than 2-3B off the vote so ultimately voting is useless to you'

or

'noob, noob, nooby noob noob'

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Alcibiades said:

You realise that when someone can use a feature which I cannot use, this feature is no longer just a "bonus". This is what annoys me, if it doesn't work for some, it shouldn't work for everyone.

philipd12

Harvester

Works for me but it very delayed.
I voted this morning and didnt think it had worked so i planted and then i refreshed the page about 5 mins later and it said that i had recieved my seeds =S

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

f0xx said:
Alcibiades said:

You realise that when someone can use a feature which I cannot use, this feature is no longer just a "bonus". This is what annoys me, if it doesn't work for some, it shouldn't work for everyone.

You realize that there is nothing that anyone of us can ever do to influence the situation and azzer won't shut off the votes just because some people aren't getting it. Sorry muffin ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

you know i wish voting was removed so we never had to see this thread or it's ilk again?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Cal, weren't you one of the people who flamed me last round for making a thread similar to this?

:/

f0xx

Landscape Designer

I won't use proxies just to get my seeds. It shouldn't be like this.

Not to mention there is something seriously wrong about that voting site. Even if I don't vote for 2 days, when I go to vote on the 3rd day, it still tells me that I have already given my vote.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

It has been pointed out numerous times that the 'Seed bonus' is just that; a small extra reward for voting and thus promoting bushtarion on a particular website. ;)

And I quote Alci:

So frankly, given that it's a bonus, i think it works often enough on the bushtarion side of the spectrum to not have to complain here. We *all* know its iffy, but frankly, the eleventy billionth thread gets the same posts, the same replies, the same yadda yadda yaddda.