Jerkfaces

Jared

Digger
Re: Jerkfaces

Cheese if I'm a troll then get a moderator to take care of it?
I am simply stating you're the one who calls people out on forums for their gripe, that they're entitled too. ((Heck, otherwise there wouldn't be a gripe forum)).
I stated my opinion on the subject Crumpet posted.
And so what if I think shes Gods greatest gift since it is the ONLY female companionship I inquire is over the internet.

You just keep on replying your responses to stir the pot, and it must bother you otherwise you wouldn't reply.

All I stated was that I thought with time, came age/maturity but I was wrong.
Cheese I stated if arguing on the forums, in game, or on mIRC is what gets your jollys up then more power to yah man.
I got better stuff to do with my time, I just felt like stating my opinion on the subject and also stating it on the fact that everyone still acts the same =o).

At the end of the day bushtarion is still a game. There are ranks, bounty, ect for a reason. Different folks, different strokes.. Whatever their method of succeeding to portal, or what ever this mission is then props to them and the best of luck!

-jared

Cheese said:
No we do get the point it's just Crumpet posts this crap at least once a round... 'bla bla bla I quit' then 'I accidently created an account'

At the end of the day crumpet if you actually spent the time you do complaining just making yourself better at bushtarion you may well become a half decent player...
That may be one thing to look at aswell Crumpet maybe it's just your lack of skill that gets people to land easy on you etc...
Or even the fact you complain people learn your id and think 'ooh I know what would be funny massing crumpet.'

Change the record please.

Cheese said:
Crumpet said:
Mass away :p didn't bother us any. We know you need some where to attack where there is no chance you can be stopped which is why you won't invite anyone below rank 5 to participate in the resistance.

I've only posted 2 gripes ;) this one and the one last round so I hardly smeg-head EVERY round.

DEAL WITH IT!

Resistance? I heard about it but never participated or asked about it...
BUT...

teh_internets_10.jpg

----------------
And I'm the one trolling? I find it amusing tbh Cheese that you take the time to respond to Crumpets threads if they're "The same thing every time", let alone READ them.
But as I said, to each his own, if I'm a troll then so be it :)
As for as your comment "Everyone has to feel wanted", well "Everyone has to feel attention"

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Please please... Pinky, Cyrus.... I hate/don't like you both the same (although Pinky is funnier sometimes and has better siggies... and is a better player...), so stop fighting already, you both suck eaqually well.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

it was a discussion f0xx now stop flaming and trolling, which are the only 2 things you are good at.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Flaming? Trolling? You ain't seen nothing yet!

*brings out his secret weapon*

*holds william86x in his hands*

kyx

Harvester

Jared you rock!

Crumpet's right. We should not be so mean to our targets. If they all quit, who will we attack?

kyx

Harvester

you know, you sound rather like Cheese going "I am not horny"

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

You are all tunnelvi... :lol:

The only jerks around here are the ones not giving me some.
* Peers at Nitrous not giving out *.

You all ***** too much.
You complain about less people coming in then all have a go at each other and then new players look at that and think ... MAN i dont wanna be part of THAT community.

Then the vicuos loop comes and ppl like me cry rivers and wonder what to do if bush dies.
;(

blueangel1023

Digger

Cheer up Crumpet and don't let it get to u.
I had a 10 ppl train on me once, but I don't get pissed. I'd say BRING IT ON mofo! Rawr!
Men are just bullies in general. You gotta fight back so they can have their tails btwn their legs :p

Remember tis just a game. Men just don't know how to be fair.

Rd26 the_proud_owner of drews_cojones [6213]

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester

Not sure if this has been suggested already (as I've not read all 4 pages of this thread after reading the same old posts on the first 2 pages by people who didn't read the original thread properly in the first place [seems like some things never change])... anyway... the way I always fixed that situation was by having the Friends Only option selected (it does still exist right?). There's nothing more satisfying than knowing idiots such as those you're referring to Crumpet, find so much enjoyment in sending mails to then have their world shattered when they realise they can't get through. It's a subtle yet effective "up yours" ;)

Crumpet

Harvester

Haha, that is so true :p And it wouldn't have mattered had you read the rest of the post as they had nothing to do with what I was originally griping about. I'll def have to give it a try and see who all I can piss off :)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

LadyDarkAngel said:
Not sure if this has been suggested already (as I've not read all 4 pages of this thread after reading the same old posts on the first 2 pages by people who didn't read the original thread properly in the first place [seems like some things never change])... anyway... the way I always fixed that situation was by having the Friends Only option selected (it does still exist right?). There's nothing more satisfying than knowing idiots such as those you're referring to Crumpet, find so much enjoyment in sending mails to then have their world shattered when they realise they can't get through. It's a subtle yet effective "up yours" ;)

On the other hand, there are those of us who take a certain extra joy in zeroing those who use the "friend only-option" as they obviously do not want to take part in the greater community. It is a gamble as well.

(Not to mention, it makes it hopeless to tell them to scram when they mess up their mobs on solo targets and trigger...)

My preferred method is to do my outmost to repay in full, by action, not words. And anyway, what would life be without the occasional looney-tune and random hatemail! :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

LadyDarkAngel said:
anyway... the way I always fixed that situation was by having the Friends Only option selected (it does still exist right?). There's nothing more satisfying than knowing idiots such as those you're referring to Crumpet, find so much enjoyment in sending mails to then have their world shattered when they realise they can't get through. It's a subtle yet effective "up yours" ;)

That is easily one of the most annoying things players can do to me :p let's say some 'n00b' for lack of a better word, is insulting me, flaming me etc through Mail, and i, reasonably enough, bust out my terrifying wit, razor sharp logic and rip them a new one in PM, then they put me on friends only and send me a stream of abuse to which i would dearly love to reply :(

Would be nice if there was a way to 'brute force' a message through. 'You have spent XX billion pounds and have Developed 'Brute Force Cryptography', please feel free to spam away at idiots as you please!'

Rawr!